ADVERTISEMENT

ShitHole

Yeah, just not sure what goes through that guys head. It isn't like he is doing just a terrible job policy wise. Just shut up and stop saying dumb things.

So just to be clear, y'all are saying they *aren't* shit holes?

Don't really care tbh. I've never called them that. I would assume more reasonable people would hold the POTUS at least to the standard I hold myself to. Like I said, the dude has done a decent job so far. Just stop being drunk dude next door with your mouth. I think that is reasonable.

I just left Minnesota. It was a shithole. But, to the people that have lived there, it's great. I can have my own opinion of it. Everyone can. But, if I am the ambassador of a group of people, and I voice my own opinion, then it sorta becomes "on behalf of" the group I represent. It helps to know when to keep your mouth shut. That's why you'll never see me as the leader of any group. Well, that's one of many reasons why.

Their president isn't Donald Trump so they are way ahead of us there.

AND1 . .

As I posted on Nuk's thread, we have a racist sh!thead in the WH, whose only goal is to make America white again.

trump-nydn-emoji.jpg

mcmullin-take-immigrant.jpg

Here's sh!thead's most recent lie, as he is always looking to blame Obama. Scared of the massive crowds that would protest his visit, he got scared and cancelled his plans to go to Britain for a ribbon cutting ceremony. Sh1thead loves the world stage only when he can be cheered and not jeered. . . LMFAO @ this dumb fvck.

I am not condoning cussing by our leaders, but you liberals were sure silent about your hero Joe Biden and his cursing. Makes you look like a typical selective memory partisan. Here is a reminder. You can shut up about this now. Thank you.
The 5 curses of Joe Biden

By KEVIN CIRILLI

09/11/2012 07:20 PM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Vice President Joe Biden’s latest swear on the campaign trail Tuesday wasn’t the first time he’s been caught cursing. Here are five instances:

1. “He’s going to call you, no bullsh—.” — Sept. 11, 2012, promising Pennsylvania firefighters that an aide would call to invite them to the White House.
2. “Who gives a sh— whether you think or anybody thinks they’re going to stick to a message?” — 2004, when asked by reporters about whether then-Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry’s campaign was able to stay on message.

3. “Give me a f—king break.” — March 13, 2009, in Washington D.C. to a Senate colleague who addressed him as “Mr. Vice President.”

4. “This is a big f—king deal.” — March 23, 2010, to President Barack Obama at the signing ceremony for health care reform.

5. “Say something nice instead of being a smart-ass all the time.” — June 25, 2010, at a Milwaukee custard shop when the store manager told him to lower taxes

Reactions: nctransplant
I am not condoning cussing by our leaders, but you liberals were sure silent about your hero Joe Biden and his cursing. Makes you look like a typical selective memory partisan. Here is a reminder. You can shut up about this now. Thank you.

I didn't condone Biden's remarks and never would have. Salty language is one thing, the comments made yesterday by the POUTUS was just flat out racist.

As for shutting up, Louigi . . it won't happen here with me.

FVCK 45

Last edited:
Reactions: SorryNotSorry
@Louigi yeah, because comparing the remarks by those two are the same in time and circumstance.

and as i recall, nobody gave biden a pass either...so maybe you should just carry on.

The 5 curses of Joe Biden

By KEVIN CIRILLI

09/11/2012 07:20 PM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Vice President Joe Biden’s latest swear on the campaign trail Tuesday wasn’t the first time he’s been caught cursing. Here are five instances:

1. “He’s going to call you, no bullsh—.” — Sept. 11, 2012, promising Pennsylvania firefighters that an aide would call to invite them to the White House.
2. “Who gives a sh— whether you think or anybody thinks they’re going to stick to a message?” — 2004, when asked by reporters about whether then-Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry’s campaign was able to stay on message.

3. “Give me a f—king break.” — March 13, 2009, in Washington D.C. to a Senate colleague who addressed him as “Mr. Vice President.”

4. “This is a big f—king deal.” — March 23, 2010, to President Barack Obama at the signing ceremony for health care reform.

5. “Say something nice instead of being a smart-ass all the time.” — June 25, 2010, at a Milwaukee custard shop when the store manager told him to lower taxes
He's a sewer mouth, too. Those comments are improper and unacceptable for someone in his role.

Reactions: BillyL and Louigi
Everyone is a hypocrite. I'm honestly too tired to argue in this thread, and it's Friday.

My last poast in this thread: We elected Trump because he wasn't stereotypical "presidential" in what he says. Are y'all surprised by any of this?
I didn't vote for him, nor am I surprised by this.

Lacking manners and etiquette is one of the many reasons I didn't vote for him.

Is this cotillion? Obama and his "manners and etiquette" did wonders for our foreign policy /sarcasm
I didn't vote for him either. Was he running against Trump?

Knowing when to use language and when not to is something we all have to deal with. Trump is an embarrassment.

Reactions: BillyL
Unfortunately, that's a virtue our society has completely forgotten. You can't go anywhere in public and not hear R-rated language. Even in the South.
How very true. Kids and adults now cuss without even knowing they are cussing. It's a part of their vocabulary although it's poor vocabulary. Listen to a few of the DNC chairman's speeches.

Unfortunately, that's a virtue our society has completely forgotten. You can't go anywhere in public and not hear R-rated language. Even in the South.
It's actually not completely forgotten at all. I don't use profanity every time I speak.

Trump's behavior just shows how much of a commomer he is and just shows how inappropriate he is instinctively.

It's actually not completely forgotten at all. I don't use profanity every time I speak.
You just pulled a @gunslingerdick and projected your personal experience/opinion/action onto the whole nation. Go to any restaurant or public place with heavy foot traffic and sit and listen for 10 minutes. Even in the uber conservative (in terms of social norms) Upstate South Carolina area, you'll hear it. Everyone cusses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT