Sleep Thoughts

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
AKA dreams.

8ad491d2603b4f94822d040fde4af943fcc4d4b7feb96973a4339022f60a1e9f.jpg

Cheese and rice....

I post one slightly creepy picture and y'all freak out. Meanwhile.....the random picture thread is littered with tons of weird/creepy/ghey(NTTAWWT)/nightmarish material

Cheese and rice....

I post one slightly creepy picture and y'all freak out. Meanwhile.....the random picture thread is littered with tons of weird/creepy/ghey(NTTAWWT)/nightmarish material

Dude, the RPT knows no boundaries. It's a place where the deviant can feel right at home. There are no feelings of discomfort in the RPT.

But this...this is too much you f****ing sicko.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Last summer I went through a few months of being able to manipulate my dreams. It was so bizarre. I would dream, realize i was dreaming, and conciously decide to donwhatever i wanted in the dream. It was amazing! I usually flew. I would steer by adjusting my arms. I also was quite successful with the ladies (cough). Then all of a sudden the capability left me as suddenly as it came. I read that only 1% of the pop reports being able to do this and its usually associated with psychotic behavior as long term exposure clouds your judgement of reality. The batman theatre shooter was one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT