ADVERTISEMENT

Souces say

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
247 says that sources confirm that Ron West, one of our co-DCs under Assistant (or maybe Associate) HC for D Koenning as well as LB coach, will not be kept by new DC Chizik.

My preference would be to fire 'em all - clean house on the D side.

Originally posted by heelbent:
Originally posted by WoadBlue:

My preference would be to fire 'em all - clean house on the D side.
Stay tuned...
laugh.r191677.gif

Auburn 247 says that Charlie Harbison may join Chiozik at UNC.

Harbison is a DB coach, and has been a DC. He is an NC native and has coached 7 years at Clemson, as well as stops at Bama and LSU. He was DC at Miss ST for 2 years. He was not at Auburn when Chizik was HC - he has been co-DC and S coach at Auburn the past 2 years.

If that's indeed true, maybe that means the money folks are finally gonna loosen the strings to the money pouch. We can only hope.

Originally posted by Billheel:

If that's indeed true, maybe that means the money folks are finally gonna loosen the strings to the money pouch. We can only hope.

Like I said, Chansky just thought he was PO'd before...

There are idiots over on IC that are complaining about how much CLEMSON is spending on their DC... Idiots, so many damn idiots in our fan base.

Originally posted by UNC_Blue:

There are idiots over on IC that are complaining about how much CLEMSON is spending on their DC... Idiots, so many damn idiots in our fan base.
They are complaining that it is wrong of Clemson to spend that much?

The William Friday disease is very powerful. Once a UNC fan gets infected, it may be incurable.

There are idiots over on IC that are complaining about how much CLEMSON is spending on their DC... Idiots, so many damn idiots in our fan base.I just read some of those posts - trashing Clemson for overpaying. The logic is that Clemson has overpaid because it has not won a national title.

Originally posted by WoadBlue:

There are idiots over on IC that are complaining about how much CLEMSON is spending on their DC... Idiots, so many damn idiots in our fan base.I just read some of those posts - trashing Clemson for overpaying. The logic is that Clemson has overpaid because it has not won a national title.
At least there were some UNC fans trashing the idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT