ADVERTISEMENT

Source Work on Darius Days-Updated Oct 18th

ClintJackson1

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2004
Midlothian, VA
OK, guys. Darius Days has now completed his official visit to UNC and LSU. We've been talking to three sources that are closer to the recruitment that we are. We are not at liberty to share who our sources are, but we did want to pass along what we are hearing. I ask that you keep this information here on our private premium board.

We work hard and develop relationships and sources to be able to access the pulse of a recruitments.

• One source tells us that LSU was the leader for Days, going into his UNC visit. The UNC visit, went "exceptionally well," and word is that when Days got home from Chapel Hill, the coaches at UNC had brought some great points to his attention and Days was enamored with the experience. He stated that Days was more like 50/50 after the UNC visit.

• The same source today said that he felt Days was leaning more towards LSU (understand that this is right after his visit concluded) but stated that he is still not 100% sure. But just that he seems to have more positives for LSU. He said that he believes Days sees positives for both schools.

• Another well-placed source indicated that Days really was excited during his visit to UNC and that UNC moved the needle a lot during his visit.

• Our 3rd source, who is closer to the LSU side of things, feels that it was a big win for Days to escape from Chapel Hill without committing. He was a bit worried about Days visiting UNC because the place can be magical to a recruit. He felt that if Days made both visits, that LSU would win out. This same source has gone quiet for the last two days now and has not chimed in with any more intel on their side.
So that's what I have right now, and I will probably touch base with two of our three sources again on Wednesday to take the pulse after the high of the LSU visit has worn off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News