ADVERTISEMENT

Still not tired of winning

I would argue that true capitalism doesn't exist.
It's not what we have in America. It's more corporatism being sold as capitalism. I'm not convinced that Capitalism is the most ideal "ism" for the human race. But, I'm not the one that has to be convinced, either.

Reactions: heelbent
Your book of POS's has a lot more names than Bernie Sanders. I don't see any Republicans trying to repeal the 16th Amendment or the Federal Reserve Act. Ron Paul was the only one I've known that did.

Never said it didn't. Never said anything about the GOP or Dims.

I didn’t realize trump was trying to abolish income taxes. Good for you for being consistent...

What a stupid response. Notice the part of my post that says "without my permission"? You're such a stickler for accuracy I'm surprised you ignored it. I have no problem with paying my fair share to keep us all safe, keep the infrastructure sound and helping those who truly need it.

But that POS Sanders advocates policies that will take money that I earned and use it to pay for things that I am both politically and personally opposed to. He can rot.

Never said it didn't. Never said anything about the GOP or Dims.

What a stupid response. Notice the part of my post that says "without my permission"? You're such a stickler for accuracy I'm surprised you ignored it. I have no problem with paying my fair share to keep us all safe, keep the infrastructure sound and helping those who truly need it.

But that POS Sanders advocates policies that will take money that I earned and use it to pay for things that I am both politically and personally opposed to. He can rot.

This perfectly sums up the conservative mindset.

"Wahhh I don't like government, so it should only do the things I want it to do, and if it does anything else then they're stealing from me"

It's also cute that you think the federal government needs your permission to spend tax revenues.

This perfectly sums up the conservative mindset.

"Wahhh I don't like government, so it should only do the things I want it to do, and if it does anything else then they're stealing from me"

And here's the liberal version.

"WAHHWAHHH...I WANT it! Give it to me NOWWWWWW!"

Reactions: nctransplant
And here's the liberal version.

"WAHHWAHHH...I WANT it! Give it to me NOWWWWWW!"

This silly argument has gotten so old. The USA and South Africa are the only two modern industrialized countries that don't have national healthcare programs. Our education has fallen to laughable rankings. Our infrastructure is crumbling. Income inequality has blown up to unsustainable proportions. And our politicians just work for the lobbyists that fund their campaigns.

But anyone who tries to do anything about it is just crying for "free stuff"... "Free stuff" that we are volunteering to pay for when we vote for that platform.

Reactions: BillyL and heelbent
You're laughably naive if you think you have any say or influence in the budget that "the guy you helped elect" signs.

My influence is in the fact that he's there to sign it.

Bernie's getting older. And, geeez...he's older than me. ;)

Reactions: uncboy10
DfwO4d-W4AEAjCK.jpg

Your book of POS's has a lot more names than Bernie Sanders. I don't see any Republicans trying to repeal the 16th Amendment or the Federal Reserve Act. Ron Paul was the only one I've known that did.
Look Harder. Most true conservatives have repealing the 16 amendment as part of their platform. Especially the ones in the freedom caucus. My representative, Ron Desantis, has had it on his platform from the beginning.

have you guys watched his impromptu presser after he went to the fox news clown and talked about “his people”?

i can’t find the thing.

dude, gfy...if you have a problem with his impromptu presser, take it up with everyone else in the world calling it such.

if you have a problem with me, you can find me, just ask.

Oh we certainly have a problem We just disagree on virtually everything and no I don't know how to find you. I only venture down to Columbia a couple of times a year because I have to.

Oh we certainly have a problem We just disagree on virtually everything and no I don't know how to find you. I only venture down to Columbia a couple of times a year because I have to.

great, we disagree, fantastic...welcome to life on a planet with different opinions.

I wonder how many poasters on this board would support suspending the 2020 election if Trump said it was "rigged." Apparently a significant percentage of his supporters that were polled would be okay with that. Yikes.

I wonder how many poasters on this board would support suspending the 2020 election if Trump said it was "rigged." Apparently a significant percentage of his supporters that were polled would be okay with that. Yikes.
Fearless Leader

You know what’s funny? That’s a real communist that Trump is soluting. And I’m 100% sure that not one of his supporters on this board will take issue with it.

He says "thousands of people" have asked. He never says parents. There could easily be thousands of family members - people- who would be very happy to get the remains of the father, brother, grandfather, whatever. The meme specifically uses Parents, which he never says.

You need to pay better attention.

“You know we’d love our SON to come home”

You need to pay better attention.

“You know we’d love our SON to come home”
Ahhhh... the Son part slipped by me. I'm a little surprised to know that the remains are even kept track of by the North Korean government. And, what would be left after 65-68 years? I guess the bones.

Ahhhh... the Son part slipped by me. I'm a little surprised to know that the remains are even kept track of by the North Korean government. And, what would be left after 65-68 years? I guess the bones.

They almost certainly weren’t kept. But it won’t be hard to fake some human remains. Half of their citizens are down to the bone while they’re still alive.

They almost certainly weren’t kept. But it won’t be hard to fake some human remains. Half of their citizens are down to the bone while they’re still alive.
I suppose it's possible to have kept them. But, I think a DNA test is possible for any remains the families would get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT