ADVERTISEMENT

Still not tired of winning

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
Trump delivers yet again with the NK summit.

You can buy out now for $60 Billy. The number will keep going up though, so act fast if you want to save some cash. Although given what the Trump market is doing for your 401, it probably isnt a big deal.

Trump delivers yet again with the NK summit.

What has he delivered . . ?

South Korea hasn't a clue:

The South Korean military issued a statement to NBC News saying: “Regarding President Trump’s comment regarding ending of the combined military drills. We need to find out the exact meaning or intention behind his comments at this point.”

Military officials from both countries, including the US defence secretary, James Mattis, had vigorously opposed curtailing joint military exercises, on the grounds that doing so would undermine both the alliance and its deterrent against North Korean aggression.

It looks to me that we have ended up with a signed piece of paper that gives the US nothing more than a promise to have more future meetings. Exactly what was in that agreement . . ?

It would be great if we could have peace on the Korean peninsula, but, I'll wait to see what becomes of those future meetings. I did hear that 45 told Kim he could have some of the best hotels . . LOL, maybe, that's what 45 really wanted, a Trump hotel to go along with his hotel in China.

Meanwhile, we're about to get into multiple trade wars with our most valued allies.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...ngapore-us-president-north-korea-kim-jong-un-

Although given what the Trump market is doing for your 401, it probably isnt a big deal.

You are correct, $60 isn't . . and neither is $100. I spent $250 in Wilbers BBQ on Sunday . . now I'm eating good in the neighborhood.

Mmmmmmm . .

You are correct, $60 isn't . . and neither is $100. I spent $250 in Wilbers BBQ on Sunday . . now I'm eating good in the neighborhood.

Mmmmmmm . .
Damn, how many people were you feeding? I’m afraid the new 70 bypass around Goldsboro is hurting them. I hope not

Damn, how many people were you feeding? I’m afraid the new 70 bypass around Goldsboro is hurting them. I hope not

Brought it back packed in 2 very large coolers. Gave some to my UNC neighbors up this way, and will have enuf to be eating thru the Labor Day. I'm headed back that way in September for a beach trip . . I'll reload then.

Brought it back packed in 2 very large coolers. Gave some to my UNC neighbors up this way, and will have enuf to be eating thru the Labor Day. I'm headed back that way in September for a beach trip . . I'll reload then.
What beach do you go to?

My oldest son and family will be going to Kure Beach in a few weeks

Awesome . . ! Is that for the July 4th week . . ?

We used to travel to Holden Bch, but, found that Topsail was just as nice and gave us more options being close to Jacksonville & Wilmington.

My family has a place on North Topsail. Let me know when you are coming back through and maybe we can meet up at Wilber's. We're going to be camping at Cliffs of the Neuse State Park in a couple of weeks. I plan on hitting Wilber's 3 or 4 times.

Reactions: BillyL

The South Korean military issued a statement to NBC News saying: “Regarding President Trump’s comment regarding ending of the combined military drills. We need to find out the exact meaning or intention behind his comments at this point.”

Military officials from both countries, including the US defence secretary, James Mattis, had vigorously opposed curtailing joint military exercises, on the grounds that doing so would undermine both the alliance and its deterrent against North Korean aggression.

It looks to me that we have ended up with a signed piece of paper that gives the US nothing more than a promise to have more future meetings. Exactly what was in that agreement . . ?

It would be great if we could have peace on the Korean peninsula, but, I'll wait to see what becomes of those future meetings. I did hear that 45 told Kim he could have some of the best hotels . . LOL, maybe, that's what 45 really wanted, a Trump hotel to go along with his hotel in China.

Meanwhile, we're about to get into multiple trade wars with our most valued allies.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...ngapore-us-president-north-korea-kim-jong-un-

Like a dog to the sound of a cheese wrapper opening

But to your points
- SK Prime Minister said in a direct press release "It is a great victory achieved by both the US and the 2 Koreas and a huge step forward for people across the world who long for peace". You can read his full statement here, which is full of compliments for Trump, but I know you won't because your brain would explode.

- The little fat man agreed, in writing, that he is committed to denuclearization. That is more than any president has ever gotten out of NK by far and all the more urgent now since the imbecile who previously held the office of POTUS allowed them to ramp up their nukes, just as he did in Iran.

- I can't believe you think that giving up war games is a bad exchange for the fat man giving up nuclear testing. Just goes to prove that nothing Trump can do will ever satisfy you, even if he enacted policy directly from your playbook (which he is doing on trade, by the way).

Trump owns you guys like Roy owns Moo.

- The little fat man agreed, in writing, that he is committed to denuclearization. That is more than any president has ever gotten out of NK by far and all the more urgent now since the imbecile who previously held the office of POTUS allowed them to ramp up their nukes, just as he did in Iran.

Anyone who knows anything about NK knows that there is no chance Kim will denuclearize.

remember when obama was criticized by the right for even suggesting to meet with nk or any other “crazy man”?
Yep and now the same thing is being said by the far left. It's ridiculous how both sides can just change their train of thought just because the other party is in charge. Same thing is going on with trade. Democrats said it killed jobs and was bad, but republicans said it helped consumers and was good. Now both sides have completely switched. Just another day in D.C.

Last edited:
remember when obama was criticized by the right for even suggesting to meet with nk or any other “crazy man”?

No. Don't remember that at all.

ETA- and since I didn't remember it, I googled it. And found that those same Neocons are trashing Trump too now. If Obama had been skilled enough, maybe he would have found a way to get the little fat man to the table.

The best thing Trump has done in my opinion is flush out the neocons and RINOs.

Last edited:
Yep and now the same thing is being said by the far left. It's ridiculous how both sides can just change their train of thought just because the other party is in charge. Same thing is going all with trade. Democrats said it killed jobs and was bad, but republicans said it helped consumers and was good. Now both sides have completely switched. Just another day in D.C.

I feel like our first (and greatest) President warned us about the stupidity of party politics. Great job we did listening...

Yep and now the same thing is being said by the far left. It's ridiculous how both sides can just change their train of thought just because the other party is in charge. Same thing is going on with trade. Democrats said it killed jobs and was bad, but republicans said it helped consumers and was good. Now both sides have completely switched. Just another day in D.C.

Except that the only ones changing sides are the libs/democrats. McCain, Graham, Bill Kristol, George Will, Ben Shaprio, etc are all criticizing Trump just like they criticized Obama.

I feel like our first (and greatest) President warned us about the stupidity of party politics. Great job we did listening...
I wish we could take party affiliation off of election ballots. I've mentioned it before on here, but I would also like to take names off of the ballot as well. Just have a list of issues with the candidate's position and check which one you agree with. Whoever has the most check marks at the end gets that vote.

Anyone who knows anything about NK knows that there is no chance Kim will denuclearize.

One little photo op meeting means absolutely nothing, as we've been down this road before with NK . . my head is exploding at all the dog whistling and backslapping going on amongst these OOTBoard trumpanzees that believe something has truly been accomplished.

Even 45 says he trusts Kim. If he's wrong? "I may be wrong, I mean, I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey I was wrong,'" said Trump, adding, "I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse."

Is there a timeline set up for this denuclearization . . ? I'm willing to give credit after something has been done besides the SSDD promises we've heard before from NK. Until then . .

One little photo op meeting means absolutely nothing, as we've been down this road before with NK . . my head is exploding at all the dog whistling and backslapping going on amongst these OOTBoard trumpanzees that believe something has truly been accomplished.
Even 45 has said himself that he "could be standing up here in 6 months with nothing" but hot air in his hand . .

Is there a timeline set up for this denuclearization . . ? I'm willing to give credit after something has been done besides the SSDD promises we've heard before from NK. Until then . .

He absolutely did say that and he should be commended for his candor.

Regardless, the summit and outcome were a resounding win for all of us, even those too contrary to accept it.

Regardless, the summit and outcome were a resounding win for all of us, even those too contrary to accept it.

He's been to 2 summits in the past week . . and IMO, he has nothing concrete to show for either.

What did he win . . ?

What exactly has he delivered . . ?

Except that the only ones changing sides are the libs/democrats. McCain, Graham, Bill Kristol, George Will, Ben Shaprio, etc are all criticizing Trump just like they criticized Obama.
F*** McCain. He's not even a conservative. Only thing Republican about him is the (R) that appears on his TV header.

No. Don't remember that at all.

ETA- and since I didn't remember it, I googled it. And found that those same Neocons are trashing Trump too now. If Obama had been skilled enough, maybe he would have found a way to get the little fat man to the table.

The best thing Trump has done in my opinion is flush out the neocons and RINOs.

i was mostly speaking about the idiots on fox news

I wish we could take party affiliation off of election ballots. I've mentioned it before on here, but I would also like to take names off of the ballot as well. Just have a list of issues with the candidate's position and check which one you agree with. Whoever has the most check marks at the end gets that vote.

i second this

Reactions: tarheel0910
35236924_1782737341821151_6614031198098292736_n.jpg

Did Bill's head explode? ;)

I follow her on instagram and enjoy every minute of that crazy bitch.

He's been to 2 summits in the past week . . and IMO, he has nothing concrete to show for either.

What did he win . . ?

What exactly has he delivered . . ?

With NK, he has a signed agreement that NK is committed to denuclearization. Granted, it's not as solid an agreement as Obama's Iran deal though, right?

With the Euros and Canada, the ball is in their court. They can lift their tariffs on us or get slapped with some by us. But I don't think anyone thinks he is bluffing, so we will see what happens. Or do you prefer the trade policy of the previous administration that puts non-union, non-American workers before our own?

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT