ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestion: Change the name of this forum

sdingeldein

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 8, 2005
Tar Heel Radar says nothing Carolina about it. Suggestion: "Point to the passer" Something Dean Smith-ish.

there is some history to the name from before I was on here. Maybe someone can enlighten you and me.

Yes
there is some history to the name from before I was on here. Maybe someone can enlighten you and me.
Yes, good bit of history behind this Radar name that pre-dates Rivals involvement. There once was a site named Tar Heel Radar that merged with this site. The Radar name pays homage to that and I appreciate that it does, I personally put a great deal of work in to that old site so this Radar tag means a great deal to me personally but I hope for others as well.

There is an entire universe inside that "if"!

Nobody would balk at celebrating DES so please stop with the false equivalency! One does not have to dismantle history to memorialize a part of that history!

There is an entire universe inside that "if"!

Nobody would balk at celebrating DES so please stop with the false equivalency! One does not have to dismantle history to memorialize a part of that history!
Please stop claiming false equivalencies! As a matter of fact, in math symbols, I said DES>Tar Heel Radar not =. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT