ADVERTISEMENT

Super Regional Game 2 UNC-Auburn Thread

When you leave seemingly dozens of men on base, and escape with a win, then perhaps you have weathered a storm and are about to have a streak of good luck.

Reactions: heelpharm
BTW: I expect to see Mike Fox go with Will Sandy on the mound tommorrow with everybody on deck lead by bullpen pitchers Hansen Butler and Joey Lancelotti.

Got my tickets to the game tomorrow. I'll be there as long as the weather allows it.

Everyone is available in an elimination game.

I don’t think Baum will be available on 1 day rest after nearly 100 pitches.

I agree everyone else will be, including Love for few outs.

Last edited:
Love did an incredible job and save Lancelotti and others for Monday.

Well we got the W to get to a game 3. Winner takes all. But what team will we get? Game 1 we hit the ball well. Starting pitching was great. Bullpen stunk it up. Game 2. Great pitching. Both starting and pen. Bats stink. So what happens tomorrow. All of it comes together as one. Pitching and hitting. Or does starting pitching let us down. Hope the first. It all comes together. GO HEELS

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I agree everyone else will be, including Love for few outs.[/QUOTE]
Well we got the W to get to a game 3. Winner takes all. But what team will we get? Game 1 we hit the ball well. Starting pitching was great. Bullpen stunk it up. Game 2. Great pitching. Both starting and pen. Bats stink. So what happens tomorrow. All of it comes together as one. Pitching and hitting. Or does starting pitching let us down. Hope the first. It all comes together. GO HEELS
Hoping sandy can get us thru 3 or 4 with the lead then can start mixing and matching to save the gane

Exactly Love couldn’t throw strikes yesterday and look another day another chance to shine.
And that should be great for Love's confidence. That is the kind of outing following a bad showing that can erase any fear a freshman pitcher has, say if he is shot down the foe in the 9th to go to Omaha.

I agree everyone else will be, including Love for few outs.

Hoping sandy can get us thru 3 or 4 with the lead then can start mixing and matching to save the gane[/QUOTE]
It was starting pitching from what I hear. Instead of everything coming together. Haven’t gone to the game thread yet. But heard gave up 13 in the first inning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT