ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse and UNC game thread—Saturday 13 January 2024

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Finally home after three games on the road. Syracuse under a new coach comes in 11-4 so Carolina cannot take them liightly. Mintz is a tremendous player averaging like 18 points a game but unless CAROLINA has a complete letdown the Tar Heels should kept the winning streak going

Reactions: Kool1234567
Classic trap game…Need to be ready and run them out of the building…Are the students back on Campus yet…I think classes started this past week…Hope the place is rocking….

Go Tar Heels!!!!!!!

Reactions: NorCalTarheel
Classic trap game…Need to be ready and run them out of the building…Are the students back on Campus yet…I think classes started this past week…Hope the place is rocking….

Go Tar Heels!!!!!!!
Was thinking the same thing about this being a trap game. Let's hope our boys are ready!

Go heels!

Was thinking the same thing about this being a trap game. Let's hope our boys are ready!

Go heels!
Yea I am worried about this game more than the last 3 on the road lol…We have not handled success to well the last few seasons…Will see today if this group is different…I think they are…

A Carolina press and Ryan scores but Stallings and Ingram and Washington score 13-7 and it’s the first tv break as Davis is fouled on a hustle play

Trimble. Withers and Wojcik come in off the bench and they join Bacot and Davis as the five on the court for the home team.,Carolina has yet to hit to hit from downtown

This looks like a blowout. Would be nice, keep the foot on the gas, and letting the deeper bench get some run in the 2nd half would be ideal.

Trimble BOOM from the deep corner and then a Mintz slam and then Ingram BOOM from Franklin street and it is a quick timeout by Syracuse. The Orange are not playing the famous zone defense that they played for the last 40 years under Boeheim and because of that Carolina is getting a lot of great looks..:

Withers follow up hoop and then bell three and Mintz basket . Bacot for the second straight game getting a lot of pine time as High now is getting some PT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT