ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels at Wufs official game thread

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch the game LIVE because if we lose, it would disgust me to watch it. So I may wait and check the final score tonight, and if we win, I'll happily watch the game knowing the result. If we lose, I delete it from the dvr and spare myself the misery.

I had to do it last week, as the thought of losing at VT was nearly as disgusting as the thought of losing to the wolpfack.

Reactions: Tru Blu Tar Heel
I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch the game LIVE because if we lose, it would disgust me to watch it. So I may wait and check the final score tonight, and if we win, I'll happily watch the game knowing the result. If we lose, I delete it from the dvr and spare myself the misery.

I had to do it last week, as the thought of losing at VT was nearly as disgusting as the thought of losing to the wolpfack.

Lol I do that with Man U soccer games sometimes. Watching a 90 minute game that ends 0-0 isn't really my idea of a good time. That being said, the nerves today will make it all the sweeter when we stomp their asses

I'm thinking if I don't watch it, I'll bring us good luck again like last week.

It also worked for the Panthers - Cowboys game on thanksgiving. I'm 2-0 this week and don't want to jinx us. LOL.

This is a huge game. Yes, we have the Coastal crown, but we have never won 11 games in regular season. That milestone is a major one that all program must attain to be Big Time.

Trubisky in after M williams helmet strap is broken and his first pass results in a Td for the good guys from Chapel Hill.extra point good 7-0 for the Heels. I expect a high scoring game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT