ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels Rise to No. 4 in AP Poll

Lunardi has UNC as a 1 seed and playing in Charlotte. Would absolutely LOVE to see that but not getting my hopes up.

• Love
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Right now I don't know that there is a team in the country playing better than we are, does not mean we will end that way just speaks to right now. The experts keep talking about the ACC being weak, being what only the 5th best conference? The worst teams in the ACC can hang with any team in the country, there are no gimme games in the ACC. Duke just had a rock fight with GT, GT led by 10 at one point in the second half and that was AT DUKE. Yet so far it has been a knife thru hot butter for UNC in the ACC, has any of our conference games not been double digit margins for us?

That sets the stage for what I consider the NEXT HUGE TEST for this team, can they not allow their success to fill them and lose that hunger they have been playing with? Can we take Louisville and do what will be expected, for UNC to drill them in the Dome? WE have been winning as of late with a different formula than we have seen in a long while, we are defending really well, defending with the effort this team has to, together. That just travels with you, on he road or at home, from 1 tourney game to the next, shooting may not always show up but defense tends to.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT