ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Canes game thread

Running the RBs between the tackles is key to forcing Miami (as it did Pitt) to adjust to us. If you run the RBs 3 times for an average of just 3.5 yards per carry, you move the chains. Do that several times, and Miami's twitchy fast defenders will start to feel the need to gamble 'to make something happen.' And then we can hit them with a big play.

Almost time for kickoff. I'm not expecting a win, but I just want to see max effort. If they keep things close, who knows what can happen.

Go Heels!

I'm not a fan, but Miami needs their own stadium badly. Hard Rock has no atmosphere outside of games with FSU

Ribeye and a quick stop to start the game. Feeling good so far

Hell yeah good start. Hope that doesn't get overturned we're in scoring territory and I bet Miami didn't game plan on us drawing first blood

See run it all the way down the field and get inside the 10 and never give it to one of our back.

Red zone play calling is still garbage. Why the hell do we always throw it on first down?...

Ugly FG is still worth 3.

3-0 Tar Heels

The start of the game says this is the same team that played Pitt, which looks nothing like the team that was mega embarrassing against Cal and ECU.

Elliott shouldn’t even be on our roster as a holder for field goals. 0 talent.

The OL breaks down, and the worst possible scenario ensues.

14-3 Canes

Manny Diaz is a DC who sizes things up and then takes risks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT