ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Dookies game thread

Bad play by the freshman there. I felt they would have gone for something quick to get 5 or 6 yards and set up something reasonable on fourth down.

On that INT, I commend Heck for hustling all the way down the field to try to prevent the TD.

oh well...

injuries are piling up anyway.

Hope Surratt stays healthy and gets better.

Better luck next week/year

We just called a screen. Fire the f#$@ing offensive coordinator. You've got to be kidding me right now

I have been in fedoras corner but I am starting to second guess our head coach despite what the tar heel insider guys say about him gonna be a LOOONNNNGGG season

Post game thoughts:

The Dook DL is better coached than the UNC DL.

The Dook DBs are better coached than the UNC DBs.

WE gave 0 power running from our RBs.

Ratliff-Williams can out-fight any DB for balls, and he has deceptive speed and quickness. He is under-used.

Our TEs are under-used, assuming they are healthy.

Surratt lacks pass touch most of the time.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
Last place in the division will do that for you. I'm sure he'll be around at least one more season but I've lost every bit of confidence I had in him or the staff. Erase the board and go back to square one.
He'll get at least another losing season or two out of the success of the 2015 season

I'm not really understanding why some of you are so upset. Pretty much everyone on this board expected a rebuilding year. So far the season is playing out as expected.

2-10 is back in play....no one thought that....2-10 would mean 0-10 versus FBS opponents..
2-4 versus dook/puke so overall less than .500 versus dook/moo u/ezu and wfu in aggregate
overall .500 winning % vs fbs teams
a less than stellar win/loss record in 6 years

I have to agree with 0910 here Look at all the talent we lost this year from last years squad

It is weird not seeing Switz returning kicks and of course the QB situation is in total rebuild mode

Throw in a massive number of season ending and serious injuries and you have a recipe for a LONG, difficult season I do agree that fedoras teams do not play smart and just commit way too many dumb penalties.

Our d did look surprisingly better today.... actually made some adjustments

We are looking at a 2 or 3 win season IMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT