ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Hokies - the hurricane game thread

A tough rugby style punter could make a huge difference today. Let's go, Tom Sheldon.

I have talked to several who are there. Proud of them and feeling bad about not being there. GO HEELS!

Noticed a few more of the officials calling the game today. Noah is wearing the white hat, also coming out with him with whistles are: Lloyd Bridges, Mark Spitz, Nemo and Jacques Costau.

I can't help but be salty knowing that a big game between two ranked teams is going to be played in an empty stadium.

If Mitch makes it through today with 0 interceptions I'll be impressed. Need to get the ball to Switzer and Logan in space as many times as possible today. Defenders are going to have a hard (impossible) time cutting

No gain for Hokies on 1st play. Incomplete pass on 2nd. Hokies fumble but recover.

Tar Heel ball at own 43.

If Mitch makes it through today with 0 interceptions I'll be impressed. Need to get the ball to Switzer and Logan in space as many times as possible today. Defenders are going to have a hard (impossible) time cutting

Oh well . .

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT