ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Wahoos game thread

Freezer-Biscuits.jpg
Bojangles should jump on that and market it: Mr Biscuit.

Yes, but I fear more injury, and I like the back up QB to get snaps.

Same here. Especially when you're playing a team with a bunch of punks that have already taken a cheap shot at Switzer.

brown looks pretty tough, whoa...legs keep moving.

pitt is going to smash vatech and barring a catastrophic injury to 10 or bug, carolina is winning the coastal...defense is really doing its job.

Reactions: uncboy10
Holy Les Miles. Manny is in the game.

That means I wonder if Larry is trying to get the Mad Hatter in Chapel Hill.

Defense played very well. If the offense hadn't had the 2 turnovers, it may have been an even larger point margin.

Reactions: UNC '92
I'm not giving up on Pitt and Narduzzi.
Yep, if they can lose to Syracuse, they can certainly lose to Pitt, dook, GT, or ND. If Pitt doesn't get them, ND will. We just need to keep taking care of business and not stumble down the stretch because while they may lose a couple more, we can't count on that. Their QB is similar to Quise with his scrambling ability and their defense is stout.

IMO, if we win out in the regular season, we play for the conference.

Yep, if they can lose to Syracuse, they can certainly lose to Pitt, dook, GT, or ND. If Pitt doesn't get them, ND will. We just need to keep taking care of business and not stumble down the stretch because while they may lose a couple more, we can't count on that. Their QB is similar to Quise with his scrambling ability and their defense is stout.

IMO, if we win out in the regular season, we play for the conference.
I don't think a ND loss would count in the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT