ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at UNC game thread 29 November 2023

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
I loved the fact that last year Tennessee sent Duke home on March madness because they were allowed to play bully ball but I do not like the fact that they play similar to Villanova and UConn in which they play physically and basically just wear you down.

For Carolina to win they cannot let Tennessee dictate how the game is to be played and cannot back down from being mugged. Others will have to help Bacot on the boards and the Tar Heels can not rely on three point shooting all night. Thank goodness this contest is at home…

Haven't heard of Ryan's status but I sure as hell hope EC starts. And the way you stop the physical play is with transition, fresh bodies and crisp ball movement. GO HEELS !!

Reactions: thompsjj
Haven't heard of Ryan's status but I sure as hell hope EC starts. And the way you stop the physical play is with transition, fresh bodies and crisp ball movement. GO HEELS !!
Just saw on Facebook that Ryan is dressed and is warming up with the rest of the team

still not a big fan of rushing a player back this early in the year but if he's cleared to play then why not if needed

Although Tennessee has big guards I wish Cadeau would try and go to the hole and draw defenders so his teammates would get wide open shots after he passes to them

They are guarding thev3 and rim protecting, making them take mid range. That is huge.

Haven’t been able to watch a lot of their games this season and I am impressed with cadeau pushing the ball up the court

Reactions: thompsjj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT