ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to almost everyone for paying up on the OOTB Bowl Challenge

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
Thanks boys. I have received payment from almost everyone and I'm sure the last one will be forthcoming shortly- haven't seen him on the board in a few days so he is probably busy at the moment.

No problem! Thanks for taking our money
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Originally posted by coolwaterunc:
I didn't participate, but if I did, I would pay up, and I would come to this thread and say you're welcome.
Same here, and I would NOT have paid by check. That's a dick move.
Actually, I paid in cash.

Are you not familiar with my view on using checks?

Originally posted by coolwaterunc:
I didn't participate, but if I did, I would pay up, and I would come to this thread and say you're welcome.
Same here, and I would NOT have paid by check. That's a dick move.
Dayum . . I know Ima dick, but, now I guess Ima bigger dick 'cause I paid by check . .
scared0018.r191677.gif

Who said I was talking about you? Surprised you haven't turned into a flower yet.
First of all, when people are talking, chances are that it's about me. But you specifically called me by name.

Originally posted by BillyL:
Dayum . . I know Ima dick, but, now I guess Ima bigger dick 'cause I paid by check . .
scared0018.r191677.gif
You made him go to the bank? Billy, Billy.... Don't worry about it. Everybody at Rivals already knows what a horrible person you are.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

scared0018.r191677.gif
You made him go to the bank? Billy, Billy.... Don't worry about it. Everybody at Rivals already knows what a horrible person you are.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
I have mobile deposit- can do it from my phone. I understand mailing a check- it is traceable

In fact, Dick is one of the two who haven't paid, so you better send me another $20, GSD. I will let you know as soon as the envelope arrives already opened again.

i wrote a check because i don't write them for anything else...it felt rather nostalgic.

if you don't like it, tough shit.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

scared0018.r191677.gif
3dgrin.r191677.gif
I have mobile deposit- can do it from my phone. I understand mailing a check- it is traceable

In fact, Dick is one of the two who haven't paid, so you better send me another $20, GSD. I will let you know as soon as the envelope arrives already opened again.
I just mailed you another $20. And then I mailed you even another $20. This way, should anything happen to the first letter, the second is right behind it. Just let me know if you need me to mail you anymore money.

Well I've been reluctant to reply for fear of losing my man card because I paid by check, too.

But I was using the Jeff Foxworthy philosophy of paying by check. When the guy came to Foxworthy's house to repossess his car if he didn't make a $500 payment, Foxworthy told him that he didn't have that kind of cash on hand. The guy asked him..."Well, can't you write a check?"

Foxworthy answered.."write a check?"...."hell yes I can write a check....in fact I'm just going to pay the whole thing off!"

My only problem was I forgot I that I did have a little over $20 in my account when I wrote my check to Rich.

Originally posted by HookUNC75:

Well I've been reluctant to reply for fear of losing my man card because I paid by check, too.

But I was using the Jeff Foxworthy philosophy of paying by check. When the guy came to Foxworthy's house to repossess his car if he didn't make a $500 payment, Foxworthy told him that he didn't have that kind of cash on hand. The guy asked him..."Well, can't you write a check?"

Foxworthy answered.."write a check?"...."hell yes I can write a check....in fact I'm just going to pay the whole thing off!"

My only problem was I forgot I that I did have a little over $20 in my account when I wrote my check to Rich.
Yours wasn't the one which bounced.

When someone pissed me off that i needed to write a check to i would mess up the magnetic strip along the bottom that the banks machine uses to read it. Slows down the process of them getting the money by days.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT