ADVERTISEMENT

The Gif Thread

or this path...

tumblr_mlmo6gTBMg1qawrzyo6_250.gifv

R.4fa21a2fe03bb0f4deab2698dc2c04f2

Solid movie and an obviously amazing scene.

tumblr_op8gl2m6wx1u1kyq6o3_r1_540.gif
I haven't seen the movie, but I'm sure as hell going to see it now. I really like the Mara sisters. Rooney was awesome as the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Kate got my attention in Shooter and others.

flashback?

Since we're on the subject, I never got the adoration for CZJ She's just medium hot at best. What mostly held her back was that fat, upturned piggy nose, and I can make a decent list of women with otherwise better faces and figures..

But in poking around looking for a good gif, I stumbled on recent pictures of her...and she's had a lot of work done above the shoulders (and supposedly just below them). That nose is now cookie cutter Hollywood cute, and I have to admit that she should have left well enough alone. You know, as is the case with most Hollywood facelifts.

Here's a before and after.

catherine-zeta-jones-plastic-surgery-before-after-look.webp

On the left she has that F me look that we all live for, and on the right she has that look-at-me countenance that has fake written all over it. Blah.

@tarheel0910 suggests that you aren't smart if you don't include a GIF with every post, so I'm including one just for him...

FamousOnlyBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif
All this talk about judging women on noses, and gum-to-tooth ratio (can't recall who I should be tagging here)... "I can't even!" :D

Here's the requisite GIF to keep it going...usually underrated actor Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice (aka Lori Lightfoot)
tim burton way GIF

All this talk about judging women on noses, and gum-to-tooth ratio (can't recall who I should be tagging here)... "I can't even!" :D

Here's the requisite GIF to keep it going...usually underrated actor Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice (aka Lori Lightfoot)
tim burton way GIF
Wrong one.

michael keaton birdman GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

In this scene from birdman which if you haven’t seen you def should, Keaton walked through timesquare in one continuous take with none of the people knowing what was going on. The director had a drum corp start playing at the same time to divert peoples attention from the camera in the hopes no one would like into it and ruin the shot. No one did.

michael keaton birdman GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

In this scene from birdman which if you haven’t seen you def should, Keaton walked through timesquare in one continuous take with none of the people knowing what was going on. The director had a drum corp start playing at the same time to divert peoples attention from the camera in the hopes no one would like into it and ruin the shot. No one did.
Was kinda hoping we could go on an Emma Stone run after my gif, but that's a pretty cool story. First time I've heard it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT