ADVERTISEMENT

"The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow"

So he didn't get caught doing anything wrong.

Because if he had been caught, he wouldn't be Prez.
Which leads to my next question:

With a growing list of famous people and politicians now facing censure, possible harsh punishment, and in most cases unemployment -- Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Ben Affleck, Roy Price, Roy Moore, Oliver Stone, John Besh, James Toback, Leon Weiseltier, Terry Richardson, George H.W. Bush, Mark Halperin, Kevin Spacey, Micael Oreskes, Jeremy Piven, Dustin Hoffman, Brett Ratner, Ed Westwick, Steven Seagal, Louis C.K., Andrew Kreisberg, Matt Zimmerman, Al Franken, Jeffrey Tambor, Glenn Thrush, and Charlie Rose -- how in the hell is Donald Trump still President of the United States?

how in the hell is Donald Trump still President of the United States?

If I had to guess it's due to the same reasons that Bill Clinton remained president amidst his scandals.

Nah, just ****ing with ya, no way Melania is out there intimidating/silencing victims and then preaching she's an advocate for them.

Reactions: nctransplant
Which leads to my next question:

With a growing list of famous people and politicians now facing censure, possible harsh punishment, and in most cases unemployment -- Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Ben Affleck, Roy Price, Roy Moore, Oliver Stone, John Besh, James Toback, Leon Weiseltier, Terry Richardson, George H.W. Bush, Mark Halperin, Kevin Spacey, Micael Oreskes, Jeremy Piven, Dustin Hoffman, Brett Ratner, Ed Westwick, Steven Seagal, Louis C.K., Andrew Kreisberg, Matt Zimmerman, Al Franken, Jeffrey Tambor, Glenn Thrush, and Charlie Rose -- how in the hell is Donald Trump still President of the United States?

Probably because Trump hasn't done anything wrong like these people.

If you can't see the difference between talking to some other dude privately (or so it was assumed) about grabbing pussy and actually grabbing pussy, then I don't know what to tell you.

Are you trolling? Or do you legitimately not know what a false dichotomy is?

latest

Probably because Trump hasn't done anything wrong like these people.

If you can't see the difference between talking to some other dude privately (or so it was assumed) about grabbing pussy and actually grabbing pussy, then I don't know what to tell you.
What rock are you living under? You are either severely out of touch or in a deep state of denial.

Ninni Laaksonen - Laaksonen, a former Miss Finland, told Finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat that Trump groped her in July 2006 while she was in New York competing in the Miss Universe pageant.

Jessica Drake: Drake, an adult film actor and director, said in a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred that Trump grabbed her, kissed her without her consent and offered her $10,000 to have sex with him at a Lake Tahoe golf tournament.

Karena Virginia: Virginia said in a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred that Trump groped her while she was leaving the US Open in 1998. She said that she was waiting for a car to take her home when Trump approached her with a group of a few other men. According to Virginia he said, “Hey look at this one!” and “Look at those legs.”

Cathy Heller: Heller, now 63, told The Guardian that the first and only time she interacted with Trump, “he grabbed her, went for a kiss, and grew angry with her as she twisted away.” This was all while Heller was having Mother’s Day brunch at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, with her husband, in-laws and children.

Summer Zervos: Zervos, a contestant on season five of “The Apprentice” (and a self-described Republican) said in a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred that Trump assaulted her on several occasions. She said the first time, she met with Trump in his office and he kissed her on the mouth, which Zervos rationalized as simply a strange greeting. On a separate occasion, she said she met with Trump at the Beverly Hills Hotel to discuss business opportunities. Instead Trump grabbed her while she sat next to him and began kissing her and touching her breasts, Zervos said in her statement. Trump later walked her into the bedroom, she told reporters, and “began thrusting his genitals.”

Kristin Anderson: Anderson says she was out at a Manhattan nightclub with friends, sitting on a red velvet couch, when she felt Trump reach into her skirt and touch her vagina through her underwear, The Washington Post reports. She told the paper that the incident was brief, but that she and her friends were “very grossed out.” Anderson was in her early 20s at the time, and an aspiring model.

Jessica Leeds: More than 30 years ago, Leeds was traveling for work when she sat next to Trump on a flight to New York. Leeds, who is now 74, told The New York Times that she and Trump spoke for a bit, then about 45 minutes into the flight he lifted the armrest between them and began to grab her breasts and put his hand up her skirt. “He was like an octopus,” she told The New York Times. “His hands were everywhere.”

Rachel Crooks: Crooks says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator while working as a receptionist for a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower. She told The New York Times that upon meeting Trump, she introduced herself and shook his hand, but he would not let go. Trump began to kiss her on the cheeks, then directly on the mouth. “It was so inappropriate,” she told [T]he Times. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.” Crooks was 22 at the time.

Mindy McGillivray: McGillivray, 36, told [T]he Palm Beach Post that Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-Lago, his estate-slash-private-club in Palm Beach, Florida. She was there to help a friend who was photographing the concert, when she says Trump groped her. “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald,” McGillivray told The Palm Beach Post. “This was a pretty good nudge. More of a grab,’’ she continued. “It was pretty close to the center of my butt. I was startled. I jumped.”

Natasha Stoynoff: In a harrowing essay for People, Stoynoff ― a journalist ― described how Trump assaulted her while she was interviewing him and his wife, Melania, at their Palm Beach estate. She writes that Trump insisted on giving her a private tour of the grounds, at which point he pinned and kissed her: “Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat ... I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.”

Jennifer Murphy: Murphy, a contestant on season four of “The Apprentice,” told Grazia that Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview. “He walked me to the elevator, and I said goodbye. ... When he pulled my face in and gave me a smooch. I was like ‘OK,’” she told Grazia. “I didn’t know how to act.” Murphy also told the publication that she still plans to vote for Trump.

Cassandra Searles: Yahoo News reports that over the summer, Cassandra Searles ― Miss Washington 2013 ― posted a photo on Facebook of her fellow contestants and the question: “Do y’all remember that one time we had to do our onstage introductions, but this one guy treated us like cattle and made us do it again because we didn’t look him in the eyes? Do you also remember when he then proceeded to have us lined up so he could get a closer look at his property?” In a follow-up comment on the post, she reportedly added: “He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.”

"Jane Doe": In June, 2016, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old.

Temple Taggart McDowell: The year that Taggart McDowell was crowned Miss Utah, Trump had just taken ownership of the Miss USA pageant. She says that when she was first introduced to him, he kissed her. “He kissed me directly on the lips,” Taggart McDowell told The New York Times when she came forward with her story. “I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time … I was like ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate.’”

Jill Harth: Harth worked with Trump in the 1990s (she and her partner operated a competition called American Dream Calendar Girls), but it ended in a bitter legal battle. In a 1997 lawsuit, Harth alleged in court documents that Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her, at one point groping her under the table.

Ivana Trump: In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him. (Spousal rape is still rape.)

That is 16 accusations of sexual assault, more than George H.W. Bush, Dustin Hoffman, Steven Seagal, and Al Franken combined. But go ahead and excuse him. He's your man!

That is 16 accusations of sexual assault, more than George H.W. Bush, Dustin Hoffman, Steven Seagal, and Al Franken combined. But go ahead and excuse him. He's your man!

Huh. Why didn't any of those stick like the accusations levied at the others? Must be some reason other than Russians, right? And even if they are verifiable, your problem now is the treatment of the women assaulted by Bill Clinton.

So here's my offer- you get Clinton to trial first and then we can talk about getting Trump there too.

What rock are you living under? You are either severely out of touch or in a deep state of denial.

Ninni Laaksonen - Laaksonen, a former Miss Finland, told Finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat that Trump groped her in July 2006 while she was in New York competing in the Miss Universe pageant.

Jessica Drake: Drake, an adult film actor and director, said in a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred that Trump grabbed her, kissed her without her consent and offered her $10,000 to have sex with him at a Lake Tahoe golf tournament.

Karena Virginia: Virginia said in a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred that Trump groped her while she was leaving the US Open in 1998. She said that she was waiting for a car to take her home when Trump approached her with a group of a few other men. According to Virginia he said, “Hey look at this one!” and “Look at those legs.”

Cathy Heller: Heller, now 63, told The Guardian that the first and only time she interacted with Trump, “he grabbed her, went for a kiss, and grew angry with her as she twisted away.” This was all while Heller was having Mother’s Day brunch at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, with her husband, in-laws and children.

Summer Zervos: Zervos, a contestant on season five of “The Apprentice” (and a self-described Republican) said in a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred that Trump assaulted her on several occasions. She said the first time, she met with Trump in his office and he kissed her on the mouth, which Zervos rationalized as simply a strange greeting. On a separate occasion, she said she met with Trump at the Beverly Hills Hotel to discuss business opportunities. Instead Trump grabbed her while she sat next to him and began kissing her and touching her breasts, Zervos said in her statement. Trump later walked her into the bedroom, she told reporters, and “began thrusting his genitals.”

Kristin Anderson: Anderson says she was out at a Manhattan nightclub with friends, sitting on a red velvet couch, when she felt Trump reach into her skirt and touch her vagina through her underwear, The Washington Post reports. She told the paper that the incident was brief, but that she and her friends were “very grossed out.” Anderson was in her early 20s at the time, and an aspiring model.

Jessica Leeds: More than 30 years ago, Leeds was traveling for work when she sat next to Trump on a flight to New York. Leeds, who is now 74, told The New York Times that she and Trump spoke for a bit, then about 45 minutes into the flight he lifted the armrest between them and began to grab her breasts and put his hand up her skirt. “He was like an octopus,” she told The New York Times. “His hands were everywhere.”

Rachel Crooks: Crooks says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator while working as a receptionist for a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower. She told The New York Times that upon meeting Trump, she introduced herself and shook his hand, but he would not let go. Trump began to kiss her on the cheeks, then directly on the mouth. “It was so inappropriate,” she told [T]he Times. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.” Crooks was 22 at the time.

Mindy McGillivray: McGillivray, 36, told [T]he Palm Beach Post that Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-Lago, his estate-slash-private-club in Palm Beach, Florida. She was there to help a friend who was photographing the concert, when she says Trump groped her. “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald,” McGillivray told The Palm Beach Post. “This was a pretty good nudge. More of a grab,’’ she continued. “It was pretty close to the center of my butt. I was startled. I jumped.”

Natasha Stoynoff: In a harrowing essay for People, Stoynoff ― a journalist ― described how Trump assaulted her while she was interviewing him and his wife, Melania, at their Palm Beach estate. She writes that Trump insisted on giving her a private tour of the grounds, at which point he pinned and kissed her: “Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat ... I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.”

Jennifer Murphy: Murphy, a contestant on season four of “The Apprentice,” told Grazia that Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview. “He walked me to the elevator, and I said goodbye. ... When he pulled my face in and gave me a smooch. I was like ‘OK,’” she told Grazia. “I didn’t know how to act.” Murphy also told the publication that she still plans to vote for Trump.

Cassandra Searles: Yahoo News reports that over the summer, Cassandra Searles ― Miss Washington 2013 ― posted a photo on Facebook of her fellow contestants and the question: “Do y’all remember that one time we had to do our onstage introductions, but this one guy treated us like cattle and made us do it again because we didn’t look him in the eyes? Do you also remember when he then proceeded to have us lined up so he could get a closer look at his property?” In a follow-up comment on the post, she reportedly added: “He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.”

"Jane Doe": In June, 2016, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old.

Temple Taggart McDowell: The year that Taggart McDowell was crowned Miss Utah, Trump had just taken ownership of the Miss USA pageant. She says that when she was first introduced to him, he kissed her. “He kissed me directly on the lips,” Taggart McDowell told The New York Times when she came forward with her story. “I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time … I was like ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate.’”

Jill Harth: Harth worked with Trump in the 1990s (she and her partner operated a competition called American Dream Calendar Girls), but it ended in a bitter legal battle. In a 1997 lawsuit, Harth alleged in court documents that Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her, at one point groping her under the table.

Ivana Trump: In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him. (Spousal rape is still rape.)

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Huh. Why didn't any of those stick like the accusations levied at the others? Must be some reason other than Russians, right?
I guess my question is answered. You're in a deep state of denial.

Does that new job of yours involve flipping hamburgers?

So far Al Franken is the only one stupid enough to pose for a photo while engaged in such behavior, so don't hold your breath.

So far Al Franken is the only one stupid enough to pose for a photo while engaged in such behavior, so don't hold your breath.
I've never cared for AF as a comedian, so I'm not defending him. But that photo looks odd to me. The chick looks like she's pretending to be asleep. Was it part of a skit they were doing?

I've never cared for AF as a comedian, so I'm not defending him. But that photo looks odd to me. The chick looks like she's pretending to be asleep. Was it part of a skit they were doing?
It wasn't a skit. I imagine she was exhausted from the tour and catching up on sleep. He was being a moron.

And even if they are verifiable, your problem now is the treatment of the women assaulted by Bill Clinton.

So here's my offer- you get Clinton to trial first and then we can talk about getting Trump there too.

You're totally right. We should never charge anyone with any crime ever again until every single previous case is solved. That makes perfect sense. No wonder you support such a rational, intelligent president like the dotard.

Reactions: Heels Noir
You're totally right. We should never charge anyone with any crime ever again until every single previous case is solved. That makes perfect sense. No wonder you support such a rational, intelligent president like the dotard.

I just find that your opinions on justice have no validity when you give a pass to those you like.

You do you though.

I just find that your opinions on justice have no validity when you give a pass to those you like.

You do you though.

You're literally doing the exact same thing that you're criticizing others for...

Nobody here has given Bill Clinton a pass. But he's slightly less of a priority, because he's not the president of the United States right now... I don't understand why republicans struggle with that so much

Reactions: BillyL
You're literally doing the exact same thing that you're criticizing others for...

Nobody here has given Bill Clinton a pass. But he's slightly less of a priority, because he's not the president of the United States right now... I don't understand why republicans struggle with that so much

I'm not starting any of this stuff. This is your thread- the rest of us are just living in it.

If you want me to quit bringing up examples of your hypocrisy, then you should quit whining.

And if you want to take it to the discussion at hand, your side will get no assistance from Republicans until you show your sincerity by first helping to put the Clintons in jail. Because as of now, we don't believe you are sincere about wanting to fix things- we think you are only looking for an angle to "get Trump".

I'm not starting any of this stuff. This is your thread- the rest of us are just living in it.

If you want me to quit bringing up examples of your hypocrisy, then you should quit whining.

Please explain to me how I'm a hypocrite when I consider them both to be sexual predators?

The whataboutism bullshit isn't going to work on me. You can try to deflect all you want, that isn't going to change the fact that you're defending a president who bragged about assaulting women.

The whataboutism bullshit isn't going to work on me. You can try to deflect all you want, that isn't going to change the fact that you're defending a president who bragged about assaulting women.

In legal speak "whataboutism" is called precedents. And courts are really big on precedents, using them to rule on current disputes. The precedent was set in the 90s as to how presidents are treated when they get accused of (or in the case in the 90s, even get proven to have committed) sexual assault.

Also, does Trump bragging about something all of a sudden make it true? People didn't seem to buy it when he bragged about having the biggest inauguration crowd ever, big hands, or one of the best vocabularies in the world. But now they take his boasting as Gospel because it fits their agenda? Seems weak to me.

Also, does Trump bragging about something all of a sudden make it true? People didn't seem to buy it when he bragged about having the biggest inauguration crowd ever, big hands, or one of the best vocabularies in the world. But now they take his boasting as Gospel because it fits their agenda? Seems weak to me.

Thank you! Liberals are constantly crying about how Trump exaggerates everything but of course in this case they’ve bought completely in and believe every word.

Bunch of chuckleheads...

In legal speak "whataboutism" is called precedents. And courts are really big on precedents, using them to rule on current disputes. The precedent was set in the 90s as to how presidents are treated when they get accused of (or in the case in the 90s, even get proven to have committed) sexual assault.

So we should move to impeach Trump? Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob, Trump has bragged about sexual assault and harassment.

And if he's bragging about a crime he didn't commit that shows he has even less ethics than I thought. If your only defense of him is that he didn't actually do the things he said he did, that's not much of a defense.

We can go back and forth like this all day. But Republicans don't get to play the hypocrisy card while they blindly support the dotard. I have no problem with Bill Clinton being charged. That's the key difference here.

So we should move to impeach Trump? Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob, Trump has bragged about sexual assault and harassment.

Lying under oath is a criminal offense, bragging about something (regardless of whether it happened) isn't. But sure, impeach him and let him finish out his term like Slick Willy did.

If your only defense of him is that he didn't actually do the things he said he did, that's not much of a defense.

I'm not defending Trump, I'm just wondering why the change of heart on this type of issue. That said, isn't him not doing what he's accused of the definition of a perfect defense?

Reactions: UNC71-00
Lying under oath is a criminal offense, bragging about something (regardless of whether it happened) isn't. But sure, impeach him and let him finish out his term like Slick Willy did.

I'm not defending Trump, I'm just wondering why the change of heart on this type of issue. That said, isn't him not doing what he's accused of the definition of a perfect defense?

It certainly isn't a defense of his character. And good luck convincing a jury that a confession was just "bragging." If he thinks it's acceptable to brag about groping women that clearly indicates that he views that as morally acceptable behavior. Given the sheer number and consistency of the allegations against him, it seems pretty obvious to me that he is a scumbag and a sexual predator.

TBH I wouldn't be even remotely surprised to find out that he's raped his own daughter. Not making an allegation, but if a story like that ever came out, it certainly wouldn't come as a shock.

What change of heart?... Are you really going to allege that liberals haven't criticized Bill Clinton for his transgressions? Or that they were okay with sexual assault before Trump took office? Christopher Hitchens was certainly a liberal and he wrote an entire book on Bill's lying and sexual misconduct.

Early this morning a navy aircraft went down in the Pacific ocean, Trumps first tweet of the day (as Commander in Chief) about 4:00 o'clock in the morning, was about Ball not thanking him and about Ball's haircut.......he's a major POS

Reactions: Heels Noir
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT