ADVERTISEMENT

The Luke Maye Thread

Somebody give me a Luke Maye avatar
QMU7NIl.jpg

Well, the GOAT's shot won the final. Luke's won the regional. But, it could be the beginning. This is definitely one of the most intense regional finals I can remember.
I was kind of saying it tongue in cheek. I'm not 100% ready to call Luke the next Jordan. Just thought the similarities were cool.

I think it's fair to say that Luke has exceeded all our expectations this year, from those who thought he wouldn't contribute much at all to those(like myself) who thought he would be a solid role player who could possibly be a significant contributor by his junior year. But Regional MOP this year? No freakin' way!

This thread fukking DELIVERS!!!

You know who else delivers? LUKE FUKKING MAYE!!

Some say Luke Maye is more than a man but less than a God. Like Hercules or something.

It's Luke Maye's world and we are all just living in it.

The man divides by zero on the regs, walks AND chews bubble gum, bends spoons with his mind, has already caught a Mew in Pokemon Go, has an open relationship with the entire cast of the new Baywatch movie, time travels for fun in his spare time, turns water into Cheerwine, makes fools fall in love, gets saluted by Silent Sam whenever he strolls past, drops panties with a single raise of his glorious eyebrows, increases Kleenex sales 750% in the state of Kentucky, and tackles Bo Jackson every time in Tecmo Bowl.

GOAT

I can't sleep. I'm laying in bed watching Luke Maye's shot on YouTube over and over and over. Luke Maye has completely taken over of my life, and there's nothing I can do about it other than submit myself to the king.
I run the digital print department at my company. You better believe I'm putting production on hold for a day tomorrow so I can do nothing but print Luke Maye's face on every piece of scrap material we have in our warehouse.

Some say Luke Maye is more than a man but less than a God. Like Hercules or something.

The man divides by zero on the regs, walks AND chews bubble gum, bends spoons with his mind, has already caught a Mew in Pokemon Go, has an open relationship with the entire cast of the new Baywatch movie, time travels for fun in his spare time, turns water into Cheerwine, makes fools fall in love, gets saluted by Silent Sam whenever he strolls past, drops panties with a single raise of his glorious eyebrows, increases Kleenex sales 750% in the state of Kentucky, and tackles Bo Jackson every time in Tecmo Bowl.

GOAT
standing-ovation.gif

Oh... one more thing Luke Maye does: he somehow makes Raftery's god-awful catch phrases bearable.

That is a feat worthy of kings.

Luke Maye, the heir of Elendil.

GOAT
If that post doesn't earn a like from @gunslingerdick then he's just a cold heartless bastard who hates children and little puppies.

One New Year's Resolution I've been trying to get to but have failed is going to bed earlier on work nights. I was gonna start that this week....

How in the name of Maye am I supposed to sleep right now?!?

Reactions: tarheel0910
Hmm... speaking of attractive women, had NO clue ESPN NFL reporter Josina Anderson is a Carolina alum and former student-athlete (track).

Now I know... because of Twitter, but really, because of Luke Maye.

Maye is the giver of information. Heed his word, yea.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Is that a new thing- MOP of the Regional?

I remember James Worthy refusing to cut down the regional nets in 1982.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT