ADVERTISEMENT

The NCAA illusion!

pokapee

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2008
Why are we blaming the NCAA when they said this was a academic school problem the first time and not a NCAA competition problem and wanted to leave this alone and not get involve in it.But UNC is the one that kept doing independent investigation one after another, I don't know who people are trying to fool by saying this is the NCAA trying to hammer UNC, they wanted to leave this alone from the jump. This problem started from the inside and it's been and inside job from the beginning and nothing else. We are being screwed from the inside and trying to act like we don't know what is going on, that's not the truth,we do know what is going on,it's called blocking any attempt at big time sports, being more exact Big time football. My example is every other Big five conference school when they have infractions the NCAA either drops the charges or give them a slap on the hand and is gone, disappears like a flash. It's called standing with a united front, this is something UNC has not done from the beginning. So stop blaming the NCAA and put the blame where it truly lies at the feet of all the UNC faculties from Presidents to administrations to teachers this is my opinion and it looks like a inside job period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News