ADVERTISEMENT

The Open Championship

I hope it's someone on the LIV tour. The PGA and some of the players are just a bunch of sanctimonious assholes. Getting tired of hearing them talk about how horrible the LIV tour is.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
I hope it's someone on the LIV tour. The PGA and some of the players are just a bunch of sanctimonious assholes. Getting tired of hearing them talk about how horrible the LIV tour is.

I too would love that. I kind of hope Brooks gets pissy about the backlash and returns fire. What the PGA Tour needs is more animosity. Maybe this is their master plan - to incorporate some WWE theatre into the tour.

Absent a LIV player winning, I’ll go with:

Lowry
Cam Smith
Rahm

Darkhorse: Homa

winning score: -11

Tiger is on the struggle bus to start his round. Eeesh. 4 over after 6 holes.

Cam Young and Rory with LOW rounds. I predicted -11 as the winning score but will need some bad weather to stay in that range. -20 looks possible right now.

I was wondering.. with all those shared greens what would have been the ruling if an approach shot went in the wrong hole?

I was wondering.. with all those shared greens what would have been the ruling if an approach shot went in the wrong hole?
just a scream and some cursing and a pronouncement of 'WRONG HOLE!!', and the next month of events would be barred. But the player would have scored an acehole.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT