ADVERTISEMENT

The Price is Gone

All you young fellers probbly don’t know him like I did from truth or consequences. He hosted that show for as long and was just as much an icon at the time as for price is right

Reactions: gteeitup
t16hwollphkb1.jpg

I used to watch that religiously from 11am to 12:00 p.m. during summer break. Eat lunch and then go out and play. I loved that yodeler guy that went up the mountain... And fell over if you went too far with your prices. I can still sing that yodel song in my head.

Bob Barker had some interesting hair plugs. They kind of remind me of Roger Stone's freakish hair plugs. I think he finally went gray white at some point. I guess he had to get new plugs with new colors. I'm sure he could afford it.

I used to watch that religiously from 11am to 12:00 p.m. during summer break. Eat lunch and then go out and play. I loved that yodeler guy that went up the mountain... And fell over if you went too far with your prices. I can still sing that yodel song in my head.

Bob Barker had some interesting hair plugs. They kind of remind me of Roger Stone's freakish hair plugs. I think he finally went gray white at some point. I guess he had to get new plugs with new colors. I'm sure he could afford it.
Oh, the yodeler! I DO remember that.

• Love
Reactions: strummingram
The best part of a sick day back in middle and high school was getting to watch the Price Is Right. Highlight of the day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT