ADVERTISEMENT

THI TV: 3 Things From Carolina's 30-10 Loss to West Virginia

Brought to you by...

Rogue Shop

* It's a husband/wife outfit, as @OMGanja and his wife are craft cannabis farmers, who specialize in a small batch, sustainable, plant-based holistic medicine, small business.

* The website to visit is www.rogueshop.com

* They own 2 farms in Oregon, and DGIY (their cannabis growing consulting company) consults and runs three more farms in Oregon and Wisconsin.

* They sell Delta 8 products, THCO and HHC. All lab direct, they don’t use middle men.

* On the health and wellness side, they sell Salves, lip balm, bath soak, hemp soap, CBD flower, CBD Hot Cocoa, CBD Seasoning, REAL cannabis t erped Tinctures/Oils.

* For Tar Heel Illustrated members, they can handle personal customized orders and will have a TarHeel10 member special of 10 % off all orders.

1703747705282.png

1. Mack is over the hill.
2. Mack was rightly fired by Texas.
3. Mack 2.0 at UNC is making every mistake that got him fired at Texas.

Plus

4. Mack is as prissily arrogant and oblivious to his weaknesses as he ever was.

1. Mack is over the hill.
2. Mack was rightly fired by Texas.
3. Mack 2.0 at UNC is making every mistake that got him fired at Texas.

Plus

4. Mack is as prissily arrogant and oblivious to his weaknesses as he ever was.
Don’t matter UNC has no Football Culture….None…It all died out when Coach Dooley was run off … Don't care who the Coach is….Dick Crum said it best…They want to be Harvard Sunday thru Friday and Oklahoma on Saturday…Don’t work like that…

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Don’t matter UNC has no Football Culture….None…It all died out when Coach Dooley was run off … Don't care who the Coach is….Dick Crum said it best…They want to be Harvard Sunday thru Friday and Oklahoma on Saturday…Don’t work like that…
you're right kool. anyone who's spent time in chapel hill sunday thru friday knows what the culture is, and it's not football friendly. football is seen as a noxious anachronism, a toxic male hegemony, no females allowed. the only reason football is tolerated at unc chapel hill is to fund the acceptable sports which include women.

Reactions: Kool1234567
you're right kool. anyone who's spent time in chapel hill sunday thru friday knows what the culture is, and it's not football friendly. football is seen as a noxious anachronism, a toxic male hegemony, no females allowed. the only reason football is tolerated at unc chapel hill is to fund the acceptable sports which include women.
Bingo you nailed it…Hell I have spent many Saturdays in Chapel Hill…It’s sad even when we have been good…I don’t blame Mack he is just taking the dummy’s with the money out back and robbing them….He has said it…8 wins is great around here…Sounds like that bunch in western wake county…

I will still pull for the Heels but no longer give money to the program or NIL…Hell you give NIL money and these dudes opt out of games….They are living in a fantasy land…If I don’t work I don’t get paid…

With that said I no longer care….

Reactions: JimmyinVA and vbrs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT