ADVERTISEMENT

THI TV: 3 Things From UNC's 74-73 Loss at Georgia Tech

Andrew the only one that had a bad night was Bacot. Yes Ryan and Ingrim both missed shots but neither really got outplayed…nothing you can do when guys are hitting step back banked-in 3s. However, 5yr/6yr senior Bacot was completely manhandled by an inferior opponent all night long! Manhandled!! There was 1 play where he got bulldozed-An1!
I get it, RJ didn’t get much help from the rest of the guys but he damn should’ve gotten something from Bacot…SOMETHING!

Andrew the only one that had a bad night was Bacot. Yes Ryan and Ingrim both missed shots but neither really got outplayed…nothing you can do when guys are hitting step back banked-in 3s. However, 5yr/6yr senior Bacot was completely manhandled by an inferior opponent all night long! Manhandled!! There was 1 play where he got bulldozed-An1!
I get it, RJ didn’t get much help from the rest of the guys but he damn should’ve gotten something from Bacot…SOMETHING!

They played poorly. Armando was actually off to a good start until they stopped going to him. Easily the worst game for both Ryan and Ingram. Just a bad overall game, that sometimes happens.

Yes I agree, bad games will come resulting in loses but when they do come you have to be willing to fall on the sword…like JWash. Win or lose that kid was geared up for war!

Last edited:
Reactions: thompsjj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT