ADVERTISEMENT

This is why I love K

Well, let's see. Coach krysexski ran off two guys so far this year. One wasn't getting any playing
time and left and one was a rapist. But only the dookie fans could spin this as a positive. My
cousin, who has been a South Carolina, NC State and Virginia fan in his lifetime (can you say
ABCer), says that coach k is the greatest coach because he "only" has 8 scholarship players
left. He says this like someone has stolen his players or they are under NCAA sanctions. I hope
UNC fans will be smiling at crap like this late Saturday night after a curb stomping of that
team from derm.

Originally posted by CanuckChuck:
40+ point win and he still only goes 8 deep. His two guards get 30+ min each.

Nice Bench bro.

CC
has 8 players...25,19,32,32,28,24,20,18 minutes played

This post was edited on 3/5 2:09 PM by BOOGIEMAN1914

K said he was just giving Coach Manning a chance to work on his defense. Also I didn't watch the game but I feel like dook must have more than 8 players dressed out for the game. Gotta be some walkons for practice fodder.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

K said he was just giving Coach Manning a chance to work on his defense. Also I didn't watch the game but I feel like dook must have more than 8 players dressed out for the game. Gotta be some walkons for practice fodder.
yep 2 walk ons....both receiving a full year FREE education

And 8 suits over there as assistants since they couldn't make it in the NBA.
smokin.r191677.gif

I know dook student body isn't known for their athletic ability but to be sure they could have found more than 2 walk ons. Hell , they could have had a "suit up for the devils and hack a deacon contest."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT