ADVERTISEMENT

Thread Posts...

johnrp5758

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2004
As is the case, seems with the first bit of adversity, the negative threads hit the pages. Before I say more, first and foremost all are entitled to their opinions and can voice their issues and concerns, I myself appreciate comments of others and make my own known at times. But to me, and just me, to post threads such as " if Mack isn't the guy " or " If named assistants aren't the guy " , doesn't seem to hit me up. Right now, they are the guys, we are 3-1, we didn't expect to beat ND back in August, and many said if we won the first three it would be a challenge and great. I was in the stadium with many of you last Saturday, bitterly disappointed at the results, like you. But, and just but, a win Saturday, and I don't give a damn how, but a win Saturday makes us 4-1 and on top of the Coastal. Let's be fans first, not fanatics. It's not time to jump off the Bell Tower. Keep some faith, hold some back for review, but remember that people read these comments, recruits, parents, scouts, transfer players, etc. That's all I got, hope to be in the stadium on Saturday , and if not, in front of the tube watching the tides rise around me. Go Heels ! And I love all you guys on here, it's a pleasure chatting with you all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News