ADVERTISEMENT

***************Ticket Exchange rules. Read before posting****************

Status
Not open for further replies.

willbill01

Hall of Famer
Dec 4, 2004
12/22/2008 Updated rules

It seems there may be questions about rules here. There appears to be a need for an update on the Ticket Exchange rules.

1.This board is meant for Tar Heel fans to buy and sell tickets. This is not a premium board, therefore access is not restricted which means anyone can buy and sell here.

2.Tickets are to be sold at "FACE VALUE ONLY." You may not sell any tickets above face value or charge an exorbitant price for a parking pass or other items in order to make up for less revenue on a ticket. This has always been a standing rule on this board.

3.If anyone attempts to scalp tickets or sell above face value, their thread will be deleted. And if that person persists, they will be blacklisted from this site.

4.*****Please report anyone attempting to scalp a ticket directly to me at will.bill.01@hotmail.com*****

5.When you post a sale for a ticket or tickets, your price MUST be in the thread you posted. If not, it will be considered an attempt to scalp and will be deleted. No posts with an e-mail address and a message asking to contact for details.

*****The price must be in the post.*****

If details need to be worked out for the exchange or payment options, that is a different matter and can be handled privately but the price must be in the post.

6. Once your tickets are sold, please edit your title with "sold" in it so people know. If

7. If someone develops a habit of promising to buy tickets and backing out, please notify me so we may handle it.

Fyi, there have been reports of people being scammed. A poster will post tickets for sale and ask you to wire money and they will send the tickets. Do not go for this, and if it occurs we need to know asap so we may at the very least blacklist that poster.

With regards to tickets and payment. The best advice we can give you is to not send money until you have the tickets in hand. If the person selling the tickets does not receive payment, they can always call the ticket office and report the tickets lost or stolen and the ticket office will re-print new tickets with new bar-codes etc.......This system is set up to ensure the seller does not get scammed and the purchaser can verify the tickets are real.

If you have any questions to concerns or if you need to report any questionable activity, please e-mail me will.bill.01@hotmail.com and I will address them asap.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT