ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Situation for Carolina/CSU

AtlasShrugged

Hall of Famer
Aug 23, 2004
Hi all. Any thoughts on what the ticket situation might be for the Carolina/CSU game in late December. I want to take my family for four to the game but really don't want to deal with the scalpers and fear that I will be taken for a ride. I know the students will be out and with the holidays attendance might be light. Think it would be possible to just turn up and grab some outside? Thanks in advance.

I have always been fine just grabbing some from the top of the hill leading to the DES. I guess things might have changed in the years since I stopped scalping tix, but there are always guys at the top and bottom of that hill if needed.

It’s a good time to go. Check StubHub and purchase a couple of days before.
Agree with this. I took my Son to Louisville game at Yum center last Jan. I bought the tics for over $125 each on Stubhub in early Dec
( Christmas present) but when we got to the game, the guy beside us Said he payed $30 for his ticket on Stubhub the day before the game. Waiting will probably be your best bet.

Reactions: heelpharm
That is kind of what I thought. Stubhub is miserable for buyers with all of the fees. We do not go that often and I would like to sit in decent seats. That said, I really don't want to shell out $150 per plus fees for lowers. Hoping I can do some bargaining out front.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT