ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs N C State game thread for n Saturday 16 March 2024

It's just not a great match up for us. Burns completely dominates bacot, and it destroys our offense.
I dunno... Carolina beat them handily in both regular season games.

UNC has just played like they were scared... pretty much the whole game. They left their alpha game in the locker room

The Carolina "we don't have to try we're the better team" curse returns. Getting beat is one thing, visibly looking like you gave up is another. Some days I realize why other teams hate us, we simply think we're better and look down at everyone else and sometimes it comes back to haunt us and make us look like elitist pricks.

I love RJ but he is too small to carry you against multiple good teams. Shoulda beat this bad team anyway but this team goes nowhere without Cadeau running the offense. Been that way since day 1.

Reactions: thompsjj
cormac ryan and ingram have got to start hitting wide open looks from 3. we say it every year but it’s almost embarrassing that we can’t find a knockdown shooter not named Davis.

Reactions: Heelicious
Love rj too but without help from the outside from Ryan and Ingram teams can focus on him and take their chances

I think you guys overreact way too much. We lost a game. It's not the end of the world. We clearly had no secondary scorers this game to keep up. This loss can be good before the tourney to help light a fire under us. NC State is playing for their season here. Every game forward we will be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT