ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's Debate

Believe what? That they are the highest rated cable news network? I don't decide that myself you know? I mean you do know that right? What point are you attempting to make again?
It may be the highest rated "news" channel. It is not a news channel by the CEO's own admission. You get MORE credible and factual news from Comedy Central.

I agree.

But, do you really think that you are being OBJECTIVELY informed about the goings-on outside of what you personally come into contact with on a daily basis? And, your answer cannot include "Well, the others are biased, too." If you go to poisoned wells for water, the one with the least amount of poison will still kill you.
How about if my answer says wtf are you talking about? I didn't say anyone reports anything objectively. I didn't voice any opinion regarding that. I just repeated what they call themselves.

Then you let the public schools rear your kids after your ass beating from that piece of crap.

#courageous
I'm not a teacher and I certainly could not afford any other option at that time, ass hole. Kids are expensive in case you don't know and raising them alone without help from the government or their father was difficult and there wasn't room for private school or home school in my budget then.

Seriously, dude? I mean, I get that she annoys you. But, try to maintain some dignity here.

#presumptuous
Yes seriously dude, she brings it up here so you can stuff your dignity crap. If she had any dignity she wouldn't dump half her misery here.

Reactions: UNC71-00
So, the obvious thing to do is show you have less dignity?

#praisethelord
Oh no, strum thinks I'm without dignity! Whatever shall I do? I'd say if I'm doing it and it upsets you then I'm definitely on the right course.

Oh no, strum thinks I'm without dignity! Whatever shall I do? I'd say if I'm doing it and it upsets you then I'm definitely on the right course.
I'm not upset by it. I knew before engaging in the conversation with you the type of person I was in this exchange with. I wouldn't expect you to be any different. ;)

I'm not a teacher and I certainly could not afford any other option at that time, ass hole. Kids are expensive in case you don't know and raising them alone without help from the government or their father was difficult and there wasn't room for private school or home school in my budget then.
You don't have to be able to "afford any other option" to be the biggest influence in their lives. You admitted they were indoctrinated in liberalism by their public school. That's on you.

Rock on, dude. Proudly display it. Smear it all over yourself. I wouldn't recognize you otherwise.

4ab.gif

Reactions: BillyL
You don't have to be able to "afford any other option" to be the biggest influence in their lives. You admitted they were indoctrinated in liberalism by their public school. That's on you.

Well it started when they were in first grade and I got called to my first teacher conference about their lack of desire to do their work on time and wanting to draw and color instead. I explained that they were children who weren't always the most motivated to do things that bore them and perhaps we should pursue another option for children who are more inclined artistically, etc and she raised her voice and told me not to call my children lazy. I NEVER SAID THAT but she interpreted it that way. The next week I get a call and they are suggesting that I give them ADHD medication and thus started a endless battle with the public school system so don't tell me it's ALL my fault. You have no damn idea what I went through.

Well it started when they were in first grade and I got called to my first teacher conference about their lack of desire to do their work on time and wanting to draw and color instead. I explained that they were children who weren't always the most motivated to do things that bore them and perhaps we should pursue another option for children who are more inclined artistically, etc and she raised her voice and told me not to call my children lazy. I NEVER SAID THAT but she interpreted it that way. The next week I get a call and they are suggesting that I give them ADHD medication and thus started a endless battle with the public school system so don't tell me it's ALL my fault. You have no damn idea what I went through.
No, I'm definitely going to tell you it's your fault. You didn't do enough. But at least we can agree there is a problem.

Reactions: gteeitup

giphy.gif

Reactions: UNC '92
@Heels Noir called attention to this thread earlier.

I had forgotten all about it, so I took a few minutes to re-read and it was more fun than it was when it was live.

Thanks @Heels Noir You finally made a worthwhile contribution to the board.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
It has been fun to go back thru these "Trump has no freakin chance" threads. The haters were SO SURE that 'Murica would never, could never put him in office ... and it was a gigantic landslide. Brings me such joy, after 8 years of the Marxist race-baiter. TRUMP

It has been fun to go back thru these "Trump has no freakin chance" threads. The haters were SO SURE that 'Murica would never, could never put him in office ... and it was a gigantic landslide. Brings me such joy, after 8 years of the Marxist race-baiter. TRUMP

Wellllll......hillary won the pop vote by several million. Meanwhile trump won despite 75% of eligible voters not voting for him. He won the electoral college fair and square and hes the president. But dont fool yourself into thinking he has the support of the majority of americans. Its not even close. Hell over half eligible voters didnt vote for either. You want bragging rights for winning a process that the majority of americans have given up on and just dont gaf
About? Be my guest. Both parties are dinasaurs furiously holding on to the narrative that they can do some good by refusing to compromise on their idiotic platforms. Their days are numbered. America wont tolerate another dumpster fire of hate like the last election. Someone will step up some day and unite the tens of millions of us who are disgusted by all this crap.

Both parties are dinasaurs furiously holding on to the narrative that they can do some good by refusing to compromise on their idiotic platforms. Their days are numbered.
This will be Trump's biggest chance to make history. How he performs as president could turn the political word on its head permanently. As an outsider he could destroy the two party system. If he does a good job Americans will be more likely to vote for an outsider again. If he performs badly then the two parties will remain and be stronger than ever.

This will be Trump's biggest chance to make history. How he performs as president could turn the political word on its head permanently. As an outsider he could destroy the two party system. If he does a good job Americans will be more likely to vote for an outsider again. If he performs badly then the two parties will remain and be stronger than ever.

I never thought of it that way but i like it!

Can I get a witness?

raw

Their days are numbered. America wont tolerate another dumpster fire of hate like the last election. Someone will step up some day and unite the tens of millions of us who are disgusted by all this crap.
I dunno... I think Americans enjoy being pitted against one another through these parties.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT