ADVERTISEMENT

*Troll Alert*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs to be gone, it's the mental patient that started this thread. People have been banned for less while you continue to sh*t up this board in almost every post you make. Hell, the only reason you haven't been banned is because you disgrace the name of "Tar Heel" by putting it in your username.

If anyone needs to be gone, it's the mental patient that started this thread. People have been banned for less while you continue to sh*t up this board in almost every post you make. Hell, the only reason you haven't been banned is because you disgrace the name of "Tar Heel" by putting it in your username.

Could not disagree with this more. I love what FTH brings to the board. It’s clear he has some insight about the inner workings of college basketball that most of us don’t. Keep calling it like it is, too bad if you hurt some people’s feelings.

Reactions: gobblercalls
Could not disagree with this more. I love what FTH brings to the board. It’s clear he has some insight about the inner workings of college basketball that most of us don’t. Keep calling it like it is, too bad if you hurt some people’s feelings.

giphy.gif

I will be in the triangle area in the near future, let's meet and discuss this face to face.

Reactions: Lydia green
I will be in the triangle area in the near future, let's meet and discuss this face to face.

Given the wave of violence from mentally ill perpetrators that's been occurring in this country, I'm gonna have to decline your offer.

You're more than welcome to keep yelling at clouds here until mike locks this pointless thread. Should be way more entertaining for everyone that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT