ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble brewing (festering) in durham?

Trouble at Dook

After reading this article I am left scratching my head. What do you guys think will be the outcome of this? I wonder why when things go wrong at other schools (See Louisville) that its reported ASAP. If this is true how has it been kept under the sheets for this long.

Trouble at Dook

After reading this article I am left scratching my head. What do you guys think will be the outcome of this? I wonder why when things go wrong at other schools (See Louisville) that its reported ASAP. If this is true how has it been kept under the sheets for this long.

No good

Originally posted by ROYANDDEAN:
That, it would seem, is the issue... and as such has potential to get ugly.
If the non-reporting under Title IX is true, hmmm...

This post was edited on 3/2 11:55 AM by gary-7

From the comments of the Deadspin article that ROYANDDEAN linked :

" I'm surprised this information has come to light. Duke doesn't usually get outed until the first weekend of the tournament. "

Bwahahahahahaha . .

Originally posted by BillyL:

From the comments of the Deadspin article that ROYANDDEAN linked :

" I'm surprised this information has come to light. Duke doesn't usually get outed until the first weekend of the tournament. "

Bwahahahahahaha . .
As Sheldon Cooper would say, "BAZINGA!"
laugh.r191677.gif

Re: Trouble at Dook

Originally posted by ROYANDDEAN:

Didn't see Gary's post please delete
I'm having trouble getting Gary's link to load . . which is why I referred to yours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT