ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine footage

Civilians massing on the streets to block Russian advance. Russia will have to go door to door to win with huge civilian casualties plastered all over social media. That will be as ugly as it gets. Will Putin do it and risk complete alienation from the world?

Reactions: uncfootball-
Ukrainians are selling used Russian tanks on ebay.

7ogvj730nzk81.png

Last edited:
$400k? What year? Seems like a pretty good deal. I've been looking for a vehicle for my son who is about to turn 16. You know how many miles are on it?
That actually is a great deal. There are Ferrari's that cost that much...give me a Russian tank over the Ferrari any day of the week.

$400k? What year? Seems like a pretty good deal. I've been looking for a vehicle for my son who is about to turn 16. You know how many miles are on it?

Just so you know that particular tank does not come with power window or power locks.

That actually is a great deal. There are Ferrari's that cost that much...give me a Russian tank over the Ferrari any day of the week.
Don't know if I would trust something Russian made over a Ferrari. We've seen how fast both are at driving away. The performance of a Ferrari seems to be better.

not sure about the miles but there's another thing to consider. Buddy and me were impressed and lol'ed a number of years ago when it was pointed out that tank mileage was figured in gallons per mile and not the other way around. Not sure if it requires high-octane, but that could be a deal breaker.

If I was going to drop 400K on a tank the dang thing better be electric. You know.. the environment deal.

A stick F430 could probably be had for around half of that with lots of hooker and blow money left over to break it in

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT