ADVERTISEMENT

iCloud?

I know it's a phone issue, the problem being that Samsung is apparently now providing most touch screens, including the iphone. I used to complain to my sister about it and she said it wasn't a problem with her iphone. Then she got a new iphone and started having similar problems. She said that in checking on it, she found Samsung was now making the screens for them.

I had the same problem way back when with Motorola phones flip phones, and I suspect those were also Samsung screens. With the Motorola, I could put the phone down on my desk and hear something and look, and it would have dialed a number and was ringing. Random numbers sometimes, not even from the list.

Maybe it's my magnetic personality.
I don't know if it's your personality, but it's definitely your fault.

I don't know if it's your personality, but it's definitely your fault.
you haven't even been able to help me so now you're going to start deflecting the blame? I'm wise to your game. I knew I should have gotten someone else to help me, but no, I had to be decent and try not to hurt your feelings. One of these days I'll wise up and stop being so nice.

Can you peruse drive.google.com and looks for recent and pics for confirmation?
this is an example of what I'm talking about. I went to the site as you suggested, and it asked me to sign in, which I did. It says it is sending me a verification e-mail, a security move I'm accustomed to. So I go to the associated e-mail account and when I try to open it it takes me right back to the site instead of my e-mail. I realize I might somehow be missing something, but the devil of it is you have to know what's missing before you can find it. AAAARGH.

This isn't a cloud complaint or a Samsung complaint or a Google complaint.....it's an 'I hate the entire crapola digital world' complaint.

Thanks for trying though.

My fav is when you keep entering a password and it says it’s wrong so you have to use the “forgot password” and you put in the one you were trying to use as your new one but it says u can’t use it cause it’s already been used

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT