ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Duke game thread—Saturday 6 February 2021

Roy's lack of late game coaching ability nearly cost the team again.. But they were able to skate by
That’s idiocy.
We've seriously lost about 6 wins in roys tenure vs duke because of being severely outcoached vs K
Again, sheer idiocy.
It pains me to say that too cuz I hate K, but I have no confidence in Roy vs K in the last 3 to 4 minutes.
You seem to have no confidence in anyone on the staff or the team. All you do is whine all game like a petulant child. Is there one optimistic bone in your body? Man up and have a little confidence in your team/staff.

Reactions: shane023
That’s idiocy.
Again, sheer idiocy.

You seem to have no confidence in anyone on the staff or the team. All you do is whine all game like a petulant child. Is there one optimistic bone in your body? Man up and have a little confidence in your team/staff.
I do have confidence in my teams when there is a reason for it. Not a sunshine pumper like u where everything is always ok and things just get better on their own. Get real. And look back over the years to see how many games within in the last 4 minutes we have completely blown and choked away when having a good lead. Its around 5. And btw you probably now think this team is amazing when they are slightly above average at best, and so is the staff besides Roy. Yes I am elated about a win vs duke, but it once again came down to an almost meltdown after we had a good lead.

Reactions: UNC '92
I do have confidence in my teams when there is a reason for it. Not a sunshine pumper like u where everything is always ok and things just get better on their own. Get real. And look back over the years to see how many games within in the last 4 minutes we have completely blown and choked away when having a good lead. Its around 5. And btw you probably now think this team is amazing when they are slightly above average at best, and so is the staff besides Roy. Yes I am elated about a win vs duke, but it once again came down to an almost meltdown after we had a good lead.
Whine, whine, whine...

Most of those close losses where UNC failed to hold leads came down to turnovers and ft shooting. I doubt Roy has been coaching ft shooting any differently over the last few years. That is on the players. As far as turnovers, this is the 3rd year in a row UNC has had a freshman running point. I am pretty sure that has never happened before and hopefully never happens again. I doubt other than uk you would find and traditional power that has had as changeover at that key position.

I haven't seen anyone calling this team amazing, I for one was just glad to see more good than bad for a change. The bottom line is that even though dook is down last night was still UNC's first quad 1 win.

Ya keep being content with the last 2 years. That really shows your passion and that you care....
No one is hoping for the team to play poorly. This team is definitely BETTER than last year. We just beat our biggest rival on their court. Enjoying the success isn't welcoming complacency.

Reactions: Archer2
No one is hoping for the team to play poorly. This team is definitely BETTER than last year. We just beat our biggest rival on their court. Enjoying the success isn't welcoming complacency.
Everyone should be just plan happy that Carolina won. Absolutely nothing else matters, The game is over and it is now time to move on and focus on Miami because if there was EVER A TRAP game the contest on Monday evening is definitely one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT