ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Duke game thread—Saturday 6 February 2021

If duke is up 10 within 3 minutes, its over. Of UNC is up 10 with 3 minutes left its a straight heartattack.

Reactions: Heelicious
Caleb and Leaky were huge ! Left the door open once again for the dookies, but held on this time. Big win, and huge loss for dook.

We've seriously lost about 6 wins in roys tenure vs duke because of being severely outcoached vs K
Exactly!!! As much as I despise coach k . He runs circles around Roy when it comes to these late game situations. Roy had just love out there for that 2 to 3 minutes stretch where we had three crucial turnovers cuz there's no other point guard on the floor with him and then finally after the third turn over he puts Harris in

Reactions: gd15nc
Team except for a couple of late turnovers were really focused in the second half. Love showed why he was so highly rated coming out of high school, Walton continued his excellent outside shooting. Brooks with double digits in points and a tremendous defensive effort on Hurt. Bacot a second half offensive show. Sharpe some massive dunks and Black also in double digits as it was a big team win.

Heart attack city but man oh man MAKE your FTS!!!!! Sharpe is a disaster at the line BUT we managed to put them in at the end GREAT gutty win!!!!!!!! FTS man FTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 of 22 from the line .......UGGGGGHHHHHH

Last edited:
Exactly!!! As much as I despise coach k . He runs circles around Roy when it comes to these late game situations. Roy had just love out there for that 2 to 3 minutes stretch where we had three crucial turnovers cuz there's no other point guard on the floor with him and then finally after the third turn over he puts Harris in
It pains me to say that too cuz I hate K, but I have no confidence in Roy vs K in the last 3 to 4 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT