ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-Duke Game 3 Thread

It was a much needed win. Dropping all three games to Duke going into the final week of the season could have really done damage to the team mindset. Now, the Heels need to build back the momentum at UNCW on Tuesday night and against Virginia Tech in Chapel Hill on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Sorry to hear about Roberts. Hope everything is ok. But doesn’t sound good. But BIG WIN. Just for the fact that it should go a long way in helping us win the Coastal.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but who would win the tie breaker between us and Clemson?

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but who would win the tie breaker between us and Clemson?
When two teams from different divisions are tied it's determined as follows:
1) Head-to-head
2) Head-to-head common opponents
3) The United States Mint decides

When two teams from different divisions are tied it's determined as follows:
1) Head-to-head
2) Head-to-head common opponents
3) The United States Mint decides
Well, we didn't play them this year. I guess that means we start at #2. I'm too lazy to figure that out, so I'll just hope we win out and Clemson and duke lose them all.

Reactions: UNC '92 and Archer2
Well, we didn't play them this year. I guess that means we start at #2. I'm too lazy to figure that out, so I'll just hope we win out and Clemson and duke lose them all.
We are 18-6 (excluding moo at the DAP since it wasn't a conference game) against ACC opponents we have in common and have no more common opponents left on our schedule. Clemson is 14-7 with the only common opponent left being Pitt. Best they can do is 17-7. As long as we handle business we will get the 1 seed in the conference tourney.

Last edited:
We are 18-6 (excluding moo at the DAP since it wasn't a conference game) against ACC opponents we have in common and have no more common opponents left on our schedule. Clemson is 14-7 with the only common opponent left being Wake Forest. Best they can do is 17-7. As long as we handle business we will get the 1 seed in the conference tourney.
Yeah, I ran the numbers early this morning. I got tired of waiting for you to run out of hookers and blow before you figured it out.

Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT