ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Hosting The Chapel Hill Regional this weekend (NCAA Selection Monday Thread)

Just projections but D1 baseball has UNC as the 8th overall seed which would also mean hosting Supers if we advance!!!!! UCLA, Coastal and UNC-G the 2,3,4 seeds in the regional based on their thinking

This was earned the hard way.
Just projections but D1 baseball has UNC as the 8th overall seed which would also mean hosting Supers if we advance!!!!! UCLA, Coastal and UNC-G the 2,3,4 seeds in the regional based on their thinking
If we are the #8 overall seed, then if we win the Region we would face the winner of the Knoxville Region. I sure do hate Vols.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Moo got left out. On one hand, that is funny. On the other, that is a shot at the ACC. Ole Miss got in because of the SEC.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Moo got left out. On one hand, that is funny. On the other, that is a shot at the ACC. Ole Miss got in because of the SEC.
My daughter will be attending Ole Miss next year and I had told her yesterday they weren’t getting in.. But I do have to laugh being a Tar Heel fan that they got in over NCST

To attend a regional game in Chapel Hill on Saturday, would you need to buy tickets in advance, or would they be available at the gate?

To attend a regional game in Chapel Hill on Saturday, would you need to buy tickets in advance, or would they be available at the gate?
Honestly all depends as in past years I’ve gotten them both ways… Hopefully with the excitement from last month you would be safer buying them in advance…. I’m trying to figure out a way to get over Sunday as my daughter graduates this coming weekend

Reactions: whosoever
If you are a Rams Club member, you can get them that way. They sent out an email yesterday. A book of tickets for all six games is $60. If you aren't a member, I would recommend buying in advance through the normal channels. Waiting until you get there is always going to be risky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT