ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-SC Game Thread

BTW @heelz2345 and @grillheel, if you care, Tar Heel freshman hotshot Ashton McGee is from Pikeville.
Yeah, he went to Charles B Aycock like we did, but I don't know him or his family. Have been hearing good things about him for awhile. Adam Pate is from Pikeville too. CBA has had some really good baseball for a long time. Rob Wooten pitched for Carolina and in the major leagues and is a friend of our family.

Reactions: heelz2345
Yeah, he went to Charles B Aycock like we did, but I don't know him or his family. Have been hearing good things about him fo awhile. Adam Pate is from Pikeville too. CBA has had some really good baseball for a long time. Rob Wooten pitched for Carolina and in the major leagues and is a friend of our family.
Excellent. Carolina needs more Eastern N.C. kids, regardless if they're athletes or not. My cousin Jessica from Clinton is enrolling in the fall. We are incredibly excited about it.

As for this game broadcast, does it annoy anyone else that a grayed out base = a runner on base, while a bright whited out base = no one on that base? It's incredibly confusing if you're just tuning into an inning.

Reactions: grillheel
Great start!! Watching on computer
Same! About to pour a cold one and then hook the laptop up to the big screen.

These next couple frames will be important for our pitcher. Get through a couple and keep this 4-run lead in tact. Really put the screws to SCar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT