ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Duke game thread 5 March 2016

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Might as well go ahead and crank this thing up early because I believe 7 hours from now we will be planted in from of our big screens waiting for the fun to begin...Give em HELL Heels...

Has Brice picked up his 3rd foul yet? I know Hicks did eating breakfeast this morning when he refused cheese in his grits!

Once again, I won't be able to watch the game in real-time. I'll record it and only watch if we win. If not, I delete it and never have to deal with it. It's better for my state of mental health, and most likely would've saved me from having to buy a new remote after the first game.

This sad state of affairs is brought to you by the hype machine at d-spin. They've turned this damn game into "THE GREATEST RIVALRY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND", and makes you feel like your whole season is for $#!+ if you lose. On top of that, I refuse to watch any dook game in H.I.S. anymore; can't stand watching those douche-waters in the rat-hole, what with all that flopping, flailing, and f-bombing.

So, good luck to the Heels tonight. Hopefully, I'll be able to watch the game later knowing that we've secured the #1 seed in ACCT with a W in that dump in derm.

GO HEELS!

Nope .. Just my bourbon.. Ice .. And my UNC bourbon glass ... I think Kay has the cheese taken care of ;)
my bad I was thinking Woodbridge wine and I said huh? I am more a beer drinker during games though I love the taste of bourbon just gives me heart burn like a MoFoer at times. But do love me some cheese too. I'd fight K for mine.

Reactions: toophly1124
There may be no more hate-able group of people in the US than these spoiled brat face painted dorks mugging for the camera. Man I hope they go home disappointed and then get caught cheating during exams

Reactions: toophly1124
Rebounding well, need to make some shots!! And limit turnovers

They missing..and we're not taking advantage of it..don't want them to hang around..this is a chance to crush them early!!

6-2 for the good guys at the first tv timeout. Duke shooting nothing but threes so far and thankfully none have fallen. Now that Miami has fallen at Virginia Tech...UNC really has something to play for...

Outplaying them but they are right there, need to make some shots

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT