ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs duke Series

Need to get this next one to take away some of their momentum. I'd also feel a lot better about that top eight seed if we could pick up at least one win.

Errors killed them last night, must get better on eliminating them. Believe Duke left over 10 men on base, and Carolina only left around 3 or 4 base runners stranded. No doubt we need to even the series today.

Need to get this next one to take away some of their momentum. I'd also feel a lot better about that top eight seed if we could pick up at least one win.
If we win 1 this week plus 1 in tournament I think we stay too 8 seed.. Dook being near the Top 10 won’t hurt us that much in that discussion

Reactions: tarheel0910
If we win 1 this week plus 1 in tournament I think we stay too 8 seed.. Dook being near the Top 10 won’t hurt us that much in that discussion
I actually think we would be fine with just a duke win or a tournament win. Of course, I would be perfectly ok if we got both and moved up a line.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I got to watch most of that game. They looked ready to keep plugging away. Hopefully there are no injuries or tired arms before the NCAA. Hopefully we see UNC Top 8.
I couldn't watch it but I listened to it they played very confident from start to finish. We have a very good team this year .Anything short of at least a trip to Omaha to me will be very disappointing season the way we have played thus far. I really believe with the right match ups and maybe just a little luck and we have a team very much capable of winning it all this season. Go Heels 💙🐏👣⚾️

I got to watch most of that game. They looked ready to keep plugging away. Hopefully there are no injuries or tired arms before the NCAA. Hopefully we see UNC Top 8.
I think we pretty much locked up top 8 today. Just needed to avoid the sweep. A win tomorrow and a couple in the ACC tournament and we might get into the top 5.

This team is a good, to great hitting team with 5 players in double digits in HR's., if the pitching holds up, this team has the potentials to make it to Omaha.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT