ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Indiana sweet 16 game thread--Friday 25 March 2016

At half time, I heard Wally z on the half time show spewing confidence that IU can make a come back. Then I heard Crean say we were pretty much lucky with all the threes. I turned to my fiancé and said, let's blitz them. I'm so happy it happened.

Reactions: Heelicious
I will. IU ride his jock strap all week saying he was the best pg has faced. I mention our backcourt has seen tough PGs all season. Paige quickly let him know it was his time this game. Yogi was just another food on the plate for our backcourt.

Like I said, I like the kid. Would love to have him on our team. As for IU fans, they are like everyone else. They talk smack and pump up their guys just like we do. Give the FANS all the hell you want, but Yogi didn't say or do anything to make me want to dog him. Their fans talking smack here deserve everything they get back and their dumbass alumns on TV and radio spewing their crap need to be pimp slapped as well. As for Yogi and the IU players, I stand by what I said, I have seen nothing that would make me not want them on my team.

Good win that should shut the naysayers up for a little while. Personally I hope they keep downplaying us because we keep proving them wrong. Can't really say I am happy to face ND a third time, though. But, we beat them like a drum once and they got their win handed to them on a silver platter at their house, so we should beat them and face another familiar team in the Final Four.

At half time, I heard Wally z on the half time show spewing confidence that IU can make a come back. Then I heard Crean say we were pretty much lucky with all the threes. I turned to my fiancé and said, let's blitz them. I'm so happy it happened.
Zerbiak (sp) used to play quite a while here in Minneapolis out of college. One of the more annoying guys you'll ever want to meet. Seems they could do way better than him for an announcer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT