ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Indiana sweet 16 game thread--Friday 25 March 2016

Berry on the run scores 88-68 and who said Indiana could run with North Carolina. It is so obvious when their threes don't fall that they are in serious trouble. Reminds me a little of Duke. Hay Mr Ranger maybe I can not have a picnic basket but 12 more points mean biscuits.

Cooling off from 3 but waking up with the rebounding. Just pound it down low and run clock at this point.

I'm not going to bash Yogi. Kid has played his heart out and I would love to have him on our team. Matter of fact I haven't seen anyone on their team I wouldn't take over the entire dook team any day of the week. Hard nose, tough and talented. I like Crean, too. All in all, not much bad to say about this Indiana team. Now, their alumni, however.....

Big league vs little league

Regardless we are being careless with the ball. We have literally cost ourselves 12 points on missed freebies and unforced turnovers with bigs trying to lead a break

Reactions: trestyles
I'm not going to bash Yogi. Kid has played his heart out and I would love to have him on our team. Matter of fact I haven't seen anyone on their team I wouldn't take over the entire dook team any day of the week. Hard nose, tough and talented. I like Crean, too. All in all, not much bad to say about this Indiana team. Now, their alumni, however.....

I will. IU ride his jock strap all week saying he was the best pg has faced. I mention our backcourt has seen tough PGs all season. Paige quickly let him know it was his time this game. Yogi was just another food on the plate for our backcourt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT