ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC vs NOTRE DAME - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I'm not sure why you come out of a time out down 6 with the ball and Leaky is on the floor?

What does he bring to the table when you need a quick basket?

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
Well I got one thing to say about this game……is Goodwin the reincarnation of Pete Chillcut? I swear I was looking at Chillcut.

We are down 3 players and they shoot lights out in the first half. Nice come backs But that was a dive on that 3 fts at the end Our rotations/ subs were all over the place out of necessity. Team has real fight in them, but Love with way too much hero ball . I Wanna kick some UVA ass this weekend Sick of them and their dirty play.... let's regroup and take it to them

this is a bad loss to a not so good team in a not so good ACC this year. say what you want about missing 3 rotation players but we had enough talent to win that game. we are mediocre at best and that’s included our staff. not sure how we can have the talent we do and look so bad.

tough to beat a team that barely misses a shot
No offense but im tired of always hearing this every game. They make shots because we let them. This collapsing defense where we pack the lane and allow kickouts is outdated and even if they played with more effort they would still give those up

I swear we dont gameplan or make adjustments for our opponent at all. ND had maybe 3 guys that could even dribble with their heads up and we guarded them like we were scared of getting beat to the rim. Its maddening

Reactions: Carolina Husker
No offense but im tired of always hearing this every game. They make shots because we let them. This collapsing defense where we pack the lane and allow kickouts is outdated and even if they played with more effort they would still give those up

I swear we dont gameplan or make adjustments for our opponent at all. ND had maybe 3 guys that could even dribble with their heads up and we guarded them like we were scared of getting beat to the rim. Its maddening
Every game? This is the 4th loss of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT