ADVERTISEMENT

**UNC vs Notre Dame on Friday 11 March game thread**

ND basically plays with 7 guys in contrast we played what 11 deep yesterday. WE saw what happened to duke having to play such a small rotation with playing back to back days, they ran totally out of gas in that second half and gave up a 16pt lead. That was an emotional march back for ND and they had to seal the deal going to OT. Will ND have the legs to push us, especially if we can get the game at our preferred wide open pace?

ND can shoot but when shooters legs get tired those shots don't drop like they used to and foul trouble happens. If we can get August in to some early foul trouble, it will really really really help our cause.

I think UNC is the best/deepest team in the country. ND is going to have to play a damn good game to get by NC tonight. I think Brey will go eight deep with Torres getting minutes.

ND is a weird team this year. Never really know which team will show up.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Thanks the GLOV---I could use the break...No question in my mind that whatever team wins the battle in the paint on both ends of the court will be the winner. Got to stay out of foul trouble and hopefully get their bigs in foul trouble. By the way just as a side note, where is Duke? Maybe on the bus home...

Reactions: TheGLOV
North-Carolina-Fan-Holds-Wheres-Dook-Sign.jpg

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ND is a bad matchup for the Heels. UVA is another terrible matchup. We could potentially have to go thru both of them to win the ship.

I think Auguste is a big factor in this game. We need Brice and Isaiah to be guarding him (and preferably not racking up fouls). If Kennedy is on him it could be a long night.

Lets go Heels!

Reactions: jah420
If we play D like we did yesterday we'll be fine. We have to stop their dribble penetration and not let them go to the line 40 times. Our guards need to be aggressive and take the ball to the hole and get to the FT line as well. And of course get the ball down low to Brice.

For those of you who have to work tonight during the game myself and others will try and keep you in the know on the score and the highlights of the contest...

Reactions: imajericho
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT