ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Pittsburgh Game Thread

I feel like we haven't played a good game yet. I think we've been decent against south carolina, Minnesota and Pitt. Just feel like this team is better than what we've seen so far.
I hope they're better. '23 Drake doesn't seem as... "AMAZING"... as '22 Drake. Maybe it's the lack of amazing receivers.

The inability to RUN the ball to seal this game was troubling. BUT WE did outscore them 41 to 10 after that terrible start. Our o line needs some work

The inability to RUN the ball to seal this game was troubling. BUT WE did outscore them 41 to 10 after that terrible start. Our o line needs some work
OL definitely needs some work, but it was pretty easy to defend in the 4th because they knew what we were going to do. You can't be so conservative in today's game. It doesn't take long to score. Need to kick them while they're down.

that sack killed the whole drive
4th qtr looked to me like we went in to play not to lose ball more than play to win ball. I get managing the game 1st and the 4th qtrs of this game I was not good with. You can not let that play not to lose mindset to set in, to often play not to lose ends up in you either losing or having to much late game drama to have to deal with, it is extra hard to put your foot back on the gas once you have eased up. Good thing the defense stood up to put an end to this game because our special teams sure didn't outside of Burnette. Best QB in college and we spend the 4th having him hand the ball off? Does this staff for some reason NOT want Drake to be a contender for the Hiesman?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT