ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Texas A&M GAME THREAD

Too big for us inside on D and shooting much better than we are. Only hope when you are a small team is to spread them out and hit your shots. We didn’t hit any shots.

Reactions: Heelicious
19 points with just under 9 to go isn’t impossible but is about as close to it as you can get

Pinson was what 5 feet from the basket? Instead of a little floater he dishes it to Brooks who gets his shit stuffed.

A&M played their best game of the season.
We played our worst game of the season.

And A&M has more talent, so this is the result.

Really sucks that Berry and Pinson's careers end this way, but those 2 had legendary careers here.

Why is brooks in the game? We literally need to hit from the outside to win and he’s useless in the post offensively.

A&M played their best game of the season.
We played our worst game of the season.

And A&M has more talent, so this is the result.

Really sucks that Berry and Pinson's careers end this way, but those 2 had legendary careers here.
And I am a fan of everyone but the team I claim to be a fan of:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
There will be a lot of frustration and rightfully so. But the realities of the situation:

1) It’s really hard to ever get that “fire” back after you chase something as hard as our team did last year.

2) Second round the year after a title seems to be the ceiling for Roy after a national title. I guess I can live with that.

3) This team over achieved in my eyes. A very flawed team with no true front court players. We lived by the 3 and died by the 3 this year. 26 wins feels like an awful lot for this group.

Well, the weakness of the bigs has been our problem all year and it was bound to rear its ugly head. Can't compete with them down below and ran ourselves out of the gym trying to catch up.

These team has still in my opinion done better than I would have thought at the start of the year. And let's not forget the last two FF. Quite an accomplishment. Proud of our kids. Time to focus on next year.

Every time we show a spark we miss a 3 or give up a basket. Just one of those nights. Kansas and Utah come to mind.

3) This team over achieved in my eyes.
I agreed with you up to that. This isn't over-achieving. Getting past the Sweet Sixteen would be over-achieving.

And losing this badly is embarrassing. Losing a close one would be OK. Sad, but OK. This is not OK. Barring a great surge, this is Wofford.

Well, the weakness of the bigs has been our problem all year and it was bound to rear its ugly head. Can't compete with them down below and ran ourselves out of the gym trying to catch up.

These team has still in my opinion done better than I would have thought at the start of the year. And let's not forget the last two FF. Quite an accomplishment. Proud of our kids. Time to focus on next year.

26 wins. In this league. With this group. It’s still one of, If not the best, coaching job by Roy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT