ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs UCLA game thread—-Friday 25 March

The Perfect Storm is brewing. All the ingredients are there. 2 teams have never met before in the Big Dance. Ok, I’ll stop. Can’t get ahead of myself.

Reactions: TheGLOV
The Perfect Storm is brewing. All the ingredients are there. 2 teams have never met before in the Big Dance. Ok, I’ll stop. Can’t get ahead of myself.
And I don’t like the way it will probably play out. Not because we can’t beat them but no way the people in control will let that happen. We just gotta take care of business on Sunday.

Reactions: DaSheed and TheGLOV
This aged poorly.
Yes, it aged poorly, because bad Caleb never showed up last night, when he was 2-12, that wasn't bad Caleb, it was some rushed shots Caleb. But bad Caleb not only misses shots, he turns the ball over, he dips his head on defense, but he hits free throws. For the game Caleb defended hard, kid put in work got what 4 assists, wasn't picking up fouls, then all the sudden Caleb exploded and he had this locked in look in his eyes, his season was not going to end on that night, he would not let that happen. That was best of best Caleb, that was fun to watch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT