ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC VS vs APPALACHIAN STATE - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Let's go Hubert .. let's go Hubert. Almost as good as let's go Brandon. Hey Hubs .. that dumpster fire aint going out. Almost turning in to a landfill tire fire. Total disappointment to not give some other players a shot at some PT when your starting 5 - 7 is so f'ng disoriented. This is App AState ?

Take away the turnovers around 8 and not a bad half overall
IF we weren't playing a small school with a 6'7 center. App State should be so out classed that anything less than a 30 point halftime deficit would be a surprise.

I didn't allow myself near a keyboard after the Kensucky beat down but nothing has changed.

I'm afraid the days of UNC being an upper echelon basketball team is gone. This is not because of tonight, Saturday, Tennessee or any other single performance.

We don't recruit like upper echelon teams, we don't play like them either. I'm afraid the only thing left from those days are our expectations.

I really don't enjoy being that negative but jeez! We don't pull players who play selfishly or stupidly or just make mistakes. Maybe we don't do that because we only have 6-7 players that see the court (despite or coach saying our freshman are going to be "great players" for us).

I am BEYOND frustrated.

Transfers are coming. Walton,Dunn and Styles are buried on the bench while an absolute role player at best gets 30+ minutes a game. Its 4 on 5 every possession on offense. For 3 years our coaching staffs have catered to a guy who can't shoot,can't create his own shot all because he plays a little defense. We will continue to lose to good teams with this approach. The best shooter on the team last season didn't get 1 second of play in the first half. Inexcusable. I'm absolutely sick of this BS.

Reactions: Old_School59
IF we weren't playing a small school with a 6'7 center. App State should be so out classed that anything less than a 30 point halftime deficit would be a surprise.

I didn't allow myself near a keyboard after the Kensucky beat down but nothing has changed.

I'm afraid the days of UNC being an upper echelon basketball team is gone. This is not because of tonight, Saturday, Tennessee or any other single performance.

We don't recruit like upper echelon teams, we don't play like them either. I'm afraid the only thing left from those days are our expectations.
No doubt. We've fallen off a cliff. We've the program that caters to upperclassmen even when its crystal clear more talented players are sitting on the bench. Transfers are coming.

No doubt. We've fallen off a cliff. We've the program that caters to upperclassmen even when its crystal clear more talented players are sitting in the bench. Transfers are coming.
Hubert has absolutely killed Walton’s confidence. The kid can’t walk and chew gum at this point and barely gets off the bench.

Extremely disappointing play and coaching again. I thought they would come out and thump App St. . Once again you can see that they just don’t have that killer instinct and mind set. Manek is in too much of a hurry. Bacot’s core is so weak and he brings the ball down. They have missed several guys wide open under the basket. Leaky got the rebound right before halftime and had RJ streaking down the court wide open with a couple seconds left and doesn’t even look. This team just does not have common sense and a good BB IQ. We shall see how they come out in the second half

Transfers are coming. Walton,Dunn and Styles are buried on the bench while an absolute role player at best gets 30+ minutes a game. Its 4 on 5 every possession on offense. For 3 years our coaching staffs have catered to a guy who can't shoot,can't create his own shot all because he plays a little defense. We will continue to lose to good teams with this approach. The best shooter on the team last season didn't get 1 second of play in the first half. Inexcusable. I'm absolutely sick of this BS.
I agree, I believe there will be multiple transfers next year and I don't blame them.

Manek does this every game he cannot throw an entry pass without it getting stolen. He throws it to the wrong hand

The regression of Kerwin is amazing. A completely different player than last year - not in a good way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT